Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

892 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tamusc
Juan Solo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just released today, anyone else picking this up?

Ready to assemble my team of Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine and Nightcrawler.
rhutton125
AG
Hell yeah. I never played Ultimate Alliance before but X-Men Legends 2 was pretty sweet.
Not a Bot
AG
I loved those games. Had no idea this was coming out. Guess I'll be heading on out the door now.

I'm a dork.
Not a Bot
AG
So apparently it only came out on the Switch which is why I haven't been paying attention, as I don't have a Switch.

So I will just sit up here and pout.
Jasomania
AG
Was a fan of UA1 and UA2 so I picked it up yesterday. I'm going to try out the online co-op but am fully expecting it not to work due to nintendo's horrible online system.
SJEAg
AG
Is this fun and can it be mastered as a single player? Like a young child single player? I am not going to play with him on it as much as he wants and I am not going to let him play online.
tamusc
AG
Jasomania said:

Was a fan of UA1 and UA2 so I picked it up yesterday. I'm going to try out the online co-op but am fully expecting it not to work due to nintendo's horrible online system.

It actually works pretty well, assuming your ignore their terrible voice chat implementation. I've played using both the local and internet coop modes. My friends and I just used Discord running on our phones for voice chat.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.