IPHONE XS MAX

838 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GAP76
GAP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have experience with an Iphone XS Max not working.... black screen, does not charge, and does not show-up in Itunes when connected to mac computer. the Iphone was purchased in January 2020, thus only 7 months old....
Raptor
AG
GAP76 said:

Anyone have experience with an Iphone XS Max not working.... black screen, does not charge, and does not show-up in Itunes when connected to mac computer. the Iphone was purchased in January 2020, thus only 7 months old....

You bought a futuristic phone. Of course it won't work now. This is why time travel doesn't work.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

GAP76
AG
that is what it feels like
Wildmen03
AG
Quote:

only 7 months old....
Take it to your nearest apple store. If something is wrong, they'll make it right.

That being said, I have one and have had no issues with it.
Al Bula
AG
So what's the secret to time travel? Kill hitler yet?
aggieforester05
AG
Raptor said:

GAP76 said:

You bought a futuristic phone. Of course it won't work now. This is why time travel doesn't work.
It is theoretically possible, we just don't have the technology to do it yet, at least on a meaningful scale. Very small variations in time on spaceships have been measured versus earth time. You can only go forwards in time, so I don't believe the OP's claim, since he/she would have had to travel back to now from 2020 and used technology from far far into the future.
BBQ4Me
AG
YouBet
AG
Buddy has one and has constant problems with it. He has to restart it constantly to keep it working.

I have the XR and it's badass.
GAP76
AG
Must have been software problem.... for some reason, it started working again after battery was completed run down even though I followed all instructions for rebooting....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.