Looking for Zelda Breath of Wild (used) copy

577 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Philip J Fry
ManvelAg2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a used copy of Zelda Breath of Wild for Nintendo switch. This game is hard to get for a fair market price. I've tried multiple times to find it at Game stop, however they seem to never have it used and only have the game brand new which is still very expensive.

I'm almost to the the point of trading in my Super Mario Maker 2 for credit to get this game. I've even tried to bid on this game multiple times on Ebay, however someone always bids on the game at the very last second and buys the game right under me.

Any recommendations on trying to buy this game at a fair market price.
powerbelly
AG

Quote:

It seems you want the game under market price. The market price is the full price. There isn't a huge used discount. (It is 15% off on amazon right now)
boy09
AG
Yeah, BoTW can regularly be found for ~$45. That's 25% below MSRP. I don't know what you think "fair market price" is...
NC2001
AG
A lot of owners of the game that I know of still plan on keeping their copy since play-ability is high. Hell, I'm still trying to find all the damn korok seeds!
TriumphForks
AG
NC2001 said:

A lot of owners of the game that I know of still plan on keeping their copy since play-ability is high. Hell, I'm still trying to find all the damn korok seeds!
Good on ya! I gave up on that a long time ago.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Facebook marketplace maybe?

Watch for a sale at Amazon/Best Buy/etc

It's still a pretty popular game so it may be hard to find at a discounted price
Philip J Fry
AG
ManvelAg2006 said:

Looking for a used copy of Zelda Breath of Wild for Nintendo switch. This game is hard to get for a fair market price. I've tried multiple times to find it at Game stop, however they seem to never have it used and only have the game brand new which is still very expensive.

I'm almost to the the point of trading in my Super Mario Maker 2 for credit to get this game. I've even tried to bid on this game multiple times on Ebay, however someone always bids on the game at the very last second and buys the game right under me.

Impressive troll. Funny that you think you yourself sets the market price when it's clear others are willing to pay more.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.