Older Gamers 40+

27,147 Views | 274 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by The Fife
phillyag92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are you playing these days?
rgag12
AG
Mid-life Crisis 2: The Curse of the Corvette
Bregxit
AG
Just finished South Park: Fractured But Whole. Playing some EU4, Cultist Simulator, RDR2.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
FIDO95
AG
Still mainly playing fortnite. Probably because I play with a good group of fellow 'ol timers. When they give it up, I'll likely do the same. Go back to Civ 5/6 and Xcom from time to time but I miss the constant ball busting banter when I play solo games.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
phillyag92
AG
Finished RDR2 and now on God of War. Need to find something like the Witcher. Maybe Skyrim?
sdc177
AG
Ring of Elysium
Philip J Fry
AG
Fortnite here too
MaroonStain
AG
COD4: blackout and BFV. About to go on hiatus though.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
MaroonStain
AG
C@LAg said:

i went on a binge earlier this year far cry 4, FC primal, FC 5 and FC New dawn, all in a month and a half. w

was too much too soon./
"Thanks and Gig'em"
jm94
AG
Pokemon Go
Fortnite

Words With Friends
Freecell
Minesweeper
Bridge V+
zooguy96
Far Cry 5.
Horizon Zero dawn.

Don't know what next.
OCEN99
AG
Path of Exile
Rex Racer
AG
Robotron 2084
Raptor
AG
WSOP app
Raspberry Pi emulator
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

fig96
AG
FIFA 19, bit of Spider-Man.
PapaKilo
AG
Heroes of the storm. Don't know any other Ags that play it though.
NC2001
AG
Legend of Zelda - BOTW
PUBG Mobile
chigger
AG
Path of Exile
Overwatch
Board games
Darkest Dungeon
Picard
AG
Classic NES and Atari with my young children

Bradley.Kohr.II
AG
Cigars, Tesla, and younger women. (AKA, "Older Whisky, faster horses, younger women, more money")
jm94
AG
Rex Racer said:

Robotron 2084
Still my favorite. A local ice cream place had one of those multi-arcade machines that included Robotron, but they recently took it out.
Rex Racer
AG
jm94 said:

Rex Racer said:

Robotron 2084
Still my favorite. A local ice cream place had one of those multi-arcade machines that included Robotron, but they recently took it out.

Mine is in my dining room.
PoohAh97
AG
New Borderlands 2 DLC. Life is dull and colorless until Borderlands 3 comes out.
Cassius
Spades and 42.
YouBet
AG
Spellforce 3 and then the subsequent stand-alone DLC. It's an RPG/RTS hybrid that is about 75%/25% in that ratio. Think Baldur's Gate/Divine Divinity with a basic shell RTS engine for certain scenarios.

It apparently was dogsh*t when it first came out but has been patched up to quality. I'm really enjoying it. The stand-alone DLC just released is getting great reviews.

It's probably the most beautiful 2D top down game I've ever played. Simply gorgeous on a high-end machine.
jokershady
AG
Heroin Hero

n_touch
World of Warships
RDR2
Fallout 4
and just restarted Last of Us
92Ag95
AG
Division 2
Gomer95
AG
Well I tried to play the Spyro the Dragon remastered for PS4 but I got motion sickness from it so had to stop that. After looking online, apparently a lot of people have gotten motion sickness from it, at least more than usual for a game. Out of all the games I've played in 46 years only Spyro remastered and the old PC Star Wars game "Dark Forces" gave me motion sickness. Weird.

Currently though I just started Shadow of the Tomb Raider and it's awesome.
MW03
AG
Closer to 40 than 30 at this point, so I figure I can answer. Been playing Spider-Man and The Division 2 (PS4) with a side of Black Ops 4.

Speaking of Spider-Man, if you enjoyed the Batman: Arkham series of games, then you should give it a try. It's pretty incredible.
Spotted Ag
AG
38 YO. Play RDR2 at the moment. Last of Us was great. I also enjoyed FO3 and 4 as well as Far Cry 4 & 5.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
texsn95
AG
42 - Just finished Zelda, took about 4 months. Rotating MCC and Dark Souls 3 2nd play-through at the moment.
FTACO97
AG
Have been a long time Xbox guy. Picked up a PS4 Pro a couple months ago and have played through Spiderman, Detroit Become Human, Until Dawn, Uncharted 4 and a few others.

Most recently I picked up GTAV on the X1 and Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4Pro. Not too impressed with either.

Just signed up today to take advantage of the $1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade so I'll soon be in Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, Gears 4, Metro Exodus, and Wolfenstein II.
NC2001
AG
...I do dust off the trusty Xbox 360 to play NCAA Football 2014 once in a while...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.