Gears of War 5

1,652 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tfunk02
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
wangus12
AG
I never played after the original trilogy. 4 any good?
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
wangus12 said:

I recommend 1 and 2 to be honest. But if you're a fan, 4 does it justice. You really need the whole storyline though.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Still waiting on the movie...
jr15aggie
AG
wangus12 said:

I really enjoyed 4. It's definitely more of the same, but it's great to look at and a lot of fun. The story is pretty cool too.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Bryan98
AG
To the top! Gears 5 dropped last night for Gamepass subscribers, which is almost every Xbox player I know now that they did Gamepass Ultimate.

Reading through this thread, I have to say, for me Gears has always been multiplayer-first. I enjoyed playing the stories in the first two games, and I do intend to play 3-5, but I'm all about the multiplayer. Can't wait to play tonight!

GT: Fedaykin98
wangus12
AG
Was the 4th one good. Been thinking about picking it up and replaying the series
Pman17
AG
Finished 4 a few weeks ago. It was fun to play through. A well made game. Looking forward to playing 5.
Pman17
AG
Finally got to play some yesterday on my PC. Having fun with the multiplayer.
jr15aggie
AG
I got this via gamepass last week and put in a couple hours... holy crap this thing is a good looking game on the X. The most impressive game I've ever seen next to Red Dead. Hoping to get some free time to play more!
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
This game was built for 4K HDR! I've been so impressed that I don't mind a lot of the downtime story driven events. And ACT II has some freaky moments. It's very reminiscent of Dead Space at times.
Azariah
AG
I started playing tonight because it's on my GamePass. This is both the first legit 4K HDR game I've played on my new TV and the first shooter I've played in a very long time. The game is visually stunning, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the story so far.
tfunk02
AG
Thanks for saving me $60. I bought it on Steam and forgot the Xbox Game Pass was on PC. I was able to return the game to Steam and get $60 back. I'm hoping to play it tonight, but may need to move the PC out to the 4K HDR TV after all the talk here. My regular monitor is 1440 and not HDR.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.