WSJ article on "Earth Motor" (free energy device)

1,250 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Fife
wessimo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting article in the WSJ on a free energy machine that uses rare Earth magnets:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/one-mans-unlikely-quest-to-power-the-world-with-magnets-11558029179

I'm surprised this got published. Seems a pretty obvious scam given the guys credentials and the fact that he is not filing any patents or selling the machine (only the power from it), and the only test unit went to an investor.
TriAg2010
AG
Yeah, that has scam written all over it. I like what the one physicist said: no reason to take it seriously until they let a critical third party take one apart.
jamaggie06
AG
Free energy is dead give away its a scam. No different than selling a perpetual motion machine.
G Martin 87
AG
wessimo said:

Interesting article in the WSJ on a free energy machine that uses rare Earth magnets:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/one-mans-unlikely-quest-to-power-the-world-with-magnets-11558029179

I'm surprised this got published. Seems a pretty obvious scam given the guys credentials and the fact that he is not filing any patents or selling the machine (only the power from it), and the only test unit went to an investor.
Not surprised it got published. Very surprised it got published by the WSJ.
Burdizzo
AG
Isaac Newton is levitating in his grave.
The Fife
Burdizzo said:

Isaac Newton is levitating in his grave.
Get him to spin and you've come up with even more free energy!
aggiez03
AG
From what I remember..... It may not be patented because perpetual motion machines are not patentable as I think people were flooding the patent office with bogus designs.
Synopsis
jamaggie06 said:

Free energy is dead give away its a scam. No different than selling a perpetual motion machine.
But wait! Buy one free energy device NOW and we'll throw in this perpetual motion machine for FREE!

Yes, you heard it.. FREE!

Other free energy scammers will only credit you... blah blah blah..
MaroonStain
AG
Synopsis said:

jamaggie06 said:

But wait! Buy one free energy device NOW and we'll throw in this perpetual motion machine for FREE!

We had a green energy scammer in the White House a few years back.
The Fife
Synopsis said:

jamaggie06 said:

Can I get it for two easy payments of $19.99?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.