WoW Classic?

11,330 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by permabull
Forum Troll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pvp in hillsbrad still awesome like always, especially on pvp servers.
Legalize-It-Ags
AG
Just hit 37 on my hunter on faerlina. It's been a hell of a grind. I'm trying to avoid stv at the moment. PvP is pretty nuts there.
permabull
AG
diehard03
I they are right where you are. You just get "eh" groups sometimes.

I've run into several players who obviously misremember what classic was like or just want to make it seem like they played then. Ive had healers get yelled at for rolling on healing gear that's not the "right armor type", people blame my pet for taunt when it's off, and all sorts of nonsense.
permabull
AG
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
hypeiv said:

https://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/news.cfm?read=53763&game=15&ismb=1

Hopefully the death penalty is an option
Not too surprising. It was a really genius idea to DDoS a game that black hats, white hats, and cyber crime law enforcement probably play in their down time.
permabull
AG
ChoppinDs40
AG
Dinged lvl 31 Undead Rogue last night. My brother is a 51 Orc Warlock - he's been grinding.
permabull
AG
aezmvp
Yall let me know if you're on Whitemane. I'm clearing MC and Ony every week right now so if you need help, just let me know. You can watch my streams tonight for an Ony and Rag clear on the new reset.
Madmarttigan
AG
10 more levels
permabull
AG
Claude!
CastleRock said:

Claude! said:

I'm four years clean. No way am I going back.

He'll be on within two weeks

I had the itch a time or two, but haven't scratched it.
permabull
AG
Forum Troll
AG
I ended up rerolling my first toon, a warlock, at 40. Found out I hated soul shards, life tap, and pet management.

Rerolled mage a few weeks back, hit 45 this afternoon. Will eventually level the warlock but I'm definitely going druid alt.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Forum Troll said:

I ended up rerolling my first toon, a warlock, at 40. Found out I hated soul shards, life tap, and pet management.

Rerolled mage a few weeks back, hit 45 this afternoon. Will eventually level the warlock but I'm definitely going druid alt.

With the whole BiS piece.... mages are SO OP. I rolled a rogue(OP class as well) but feel mages are just too much. Since so much of PVP in vanilla is AV, mages are just going to be too much.

Wish I had just rolled a warrior like I did originally, finding dungeon groups is too easy with there being only 1 tank class.

My bro has a 60 warlock with a few purps already. Pretty good dps but the combat rogue in guild is still top DPS charts
Al Bula
AG
Man I'm glad I never got into gaming after the snes.
permabull
AG
Madmarttigan
AG
Fortunately found a guild that only does 3 hour sessions, clearing mc and onyxia just fine with 2 days a week. I am a little skeptical of how BWL will work out though, not sure they are good enough for that.
Prime0882
AG
hypeiv said:

I dinged 50 over the weekend and I am paid up till the end of December so I'll try and stick with it and get 60 but I don't know if I'll get into raiding. I usually only play in 1-3 hour blocks and based on what I am seeing with my guild that isn't gonna cut if for raids. Plus I'm already starting to see guild drama and I don't have time for that lol.
I remember when WoW first released and grinding to level 60 as a dwarf paladin. I tried raiding a couple times and found out that all I would be doing is cleansing the entire raid. Shortly thereafter I deleted that character and didn't play again until sometime during BC. Rolled a completely different class (undead warlock) and made sure it was on one of the better Horde servers (Area 52).

The idea of playing classic again and raiding sounds masochistic to me...
permabull
AG
Madmarttigan
AG
Trust me when I say you don't want a rolling system. DKP at least gives you some element of choosing what upgrade matters most and saving up for it. Rolling is just a complete crapshoot.

DKP> loot council> rolling

Competing with so many people in a 40 man raid for very few drops is rough enough without adding in the dice gods.
permabull
AG
Madmarttigan
AG
Ah my current guild doesn't force us to spend anything and will disenchant, but there are DKP minimums for an item (which goes down if no one bids to less than half of normal)
permabull
AG
permabull
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.