Need a new AV receiver

789 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by third coast..
pasquale
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a new receiver for my patio setup. It has to be a Multi Zone so I can have 2 speakers by pool play music while the speaker under patio can have the audio from direcTv.

I had a Denon reciever but it crapped out on me a few weeks ago.

agdoc2001
AG
Get a refurb Denon from A4L

https://www.accessories4less.com/
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Whoop Delecto
AG
pasquale
AG
Do you guys use the Denon APP or the included remote?
agdoc2001
AG
Harmony remote with hub, but I use Sonos as my whole home audio source and use it's app or Alexa to control music
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
adamsbq06
AG
where are you located I have a X3200W I am selling
pasquale
AG
i'm in Cypress.
adamsbq06
AG
If you're interested i could ship it to you. I am in San Antonio. I am trying to net $500. Its in good shape it was used less than a year, when we moved to San Antonio from Cypress my setup changed. Its been unplugged ever since.
Chipotlemonger
AG
I have a Sony AV receiver that I bought about 10 years ago. Thing is basic, but still works like a champ.

Looking forward to the day when I upgrade my home systems, but that will probably be a while.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.