Help fill out our Guild in Elder Scrolls Online!

2,613 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FightinTexasAg15
wee_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got a bit of a plea, I'm part of a small guild of 7 players (6 Ags and one honorary Ag) - and we are looking for a few players to simply join our guild to get us over the 10 player mark to unlock the Guild Bank.

We'd love new players to join us as we figure out the ins and outs of the game, but even if you don't play anymore and wouldn't mind just logging in so we could invite you to the guild it would be awesome.

Shoot me a friend request on steam @wee_ag - or in ESO @Godric_Whiffindor. Our guild name is Magical Congress of USA

I can't really offer much in the way of compensation except for a pic of my puppy, Jedi.

Vince Blake
Cute puppy. But based on years of observation of TexAgs behavior, you are likely to get more of a response if you post puppies of the sweater variety.
Tomdoss92
AG
Bad Dude said:

Cute puppy. But based on years of observation of TexAgs behavior, you are likely to get more of a response if you post puppies of the sweater variety.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Tomdoss92 said:

Bad Dude said:

Guys, leave weeag alone. He's old, decrepit and stuck behind enemy lines in the frozen North. He knows not what he does.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
wee_ag
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Tomdoss92 said:

Bad Dude said:

Guys, leave weeag alone. He's old, decrepit and stuck behind enemy lines in the frozen North. He knows not what he does.
Well, he's not wrong...

On the plus side - we got one taker so we're up to 8... anymore out there?
Madmarttigan
AG
I may be installing out of boredom, we shall see.
Eliminatus
AG
Shoulda named your pup, Sith.

Also, I'll log in here in a bit and shoot an invite. I fall in and out of love for this game. I'll log in, update for 20 hours it seems like, learn just enough to catch up on all the major changes and then quit again for months at a time. Only to rinse and repeat.
wee_ag
AG
Eliminatus said:

Also, I'll log in here in a bit and shoot an invite. I fall in and out of love for this game. I'll log in, update for 20 hours it seems like, learn just enough to catch up on all the major changes and then quit again for months at a time. Only to rinse and repeat.
Nah... she's a GOOD pup. Although I may make that her middle name, to be used when she's not so good.

I'll look for the invite, thanks!
Eliminatus
AG
wee_ag said:

Eliminatus said:

Nah... she's a GOOD pup. Although I may make that her middle name, to be used when she's not so good.

I'll look for the invite, thanks!
Over 100+ GB of patch updates.

The hell have I missed in the last 12 months?!
Velvet Jones
AG
I too will be patching for quite some time, but I'll shoot you a note as soon as I can get on.
bearamedic99
AG
Which platform? I've heard good things but never tried it. I'm not sure I have the time.
BCSWguru
Ps4?
wee_ag
AG
bearamedic99 said:

Which platform? I've heard good things but never tried it. I'm not sure I have the time.
PC... Steam name is in the OP
Madmarttigan
AG
sent you a request on both, madmarttigan
Christopherna11
AG
any Ags still playing this game?
Woods Ag
AG
I'll join the guild. Got a lvl 50 something... but you gotta promise to get me involved in groups and help me regain my knowledge... I probably stopped playing within a year of release
NavyAg22
Great game! Had a 50 something or another tank/healer guy. A lot of fun until I was deployed. Havnt picked it up in years.
Tomdoss92
AG
I'm playing past level 20 for the first time. Did one month of plus, not sure i'm going to stick with it but pretty good so far.
Christopherna11
AG
I'm trying to learn the game. Hit 50 but not cp160 yet. I would like some folks to play with on pc. No real clue what I'm doing. I'm faking it till I make it.

My steam name is @ 2 Stroke MX
Not sure on eso name. I'll edit tomorrow when on computer.
Walton2016
AG
Anyone still playing?
Icecream_Ag
S
I'm on ps4 but Zos is doing their best to kill the game on consoles. Keep breaking things with their "fixes" and won't fix their lag issues
Icecream_Ag
S
Did the game break today for everyone else
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'm on the ps4 version but can't access most of the game. I just started the game this week lol

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.