***** APEX LEGENDS XBOX THREAD *****

945 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by degreedy
Shenaniganz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Figured we could have our own dedicated Xbox Thread for Apex Legends!

List of GamerTags:
TheFeelOfCotton
TonsterPS
The Aggie
dtkprowler
Fedaykin98
Kevinvisible
Jonathan Moxon
purplehaze0013
garciama12
TonsterPS
Shenaniganz
https://www.pcgamer.com/apex-legends-surpasses-25-million-players-in-a-week/

Wow! 25 million unique players!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Is there a faster way to get good at these battle royale games than just playing online? It's just frustrating to walk around for 15 minutes and then die to the first person you see.
Shenaniganz
Champ Bailey said:

Is there a faster way to get good at these battle royale games than just playing online? It's just frustrating to walk around for 15 minutes and then die to the first person you see.

I've started playing super aggressive and landing in Hotspots forcing myself to fight. I've gotten a lot better.
Orozco05
Wanted to bump this as the game is near the end of Season 2. One of the most frustrating games I've ever played but I can't get enough of it. You can find me on XBox as TXPattyMelt.
Bryan98
AG
Orozco05 said:

Wanted to bump this as the game is near the end of Season 2. One of the most frustrating games I've ever played but I can't get enough of it. You can find me on XBox as TXPattyMelt.
I still play a ton. Fedaykin98

I keep thinking I'm going to move on to something else, but it hasn't happened. This game is just that good. Had an exciting win last night where we didn't fight anyone until there were 3 squads left. One was a solo. We killed the solo, and then the last squad foolishly gave up their commanding high ground to jump down at us one by one. I can't count the number of times my own brain-dead squadmates have done the same thing. I downed the first two people to jump down, but got sniped by the last person smart enough to keep the high ground. Just as the last mobile member of my squad was about to zipline up, the final enemy jumped down and they had a tense 1v1 that felt like it must have taken 15 seconds. Truly exhilarating!
jr15aggie
AG
I still play - The Aggie.

Been trying to get back in to some of my single player games, but Apex pulls me back in too. I'll most likely jump over to Modern Warfare next month, but I'm sure this will be in my rotation for a while.
HawthornAggie
AG
Hoping they extend the armed and dangerous mode. So much fun.
degreedy
AG
gametag: Kontiko
Bryan98
AG
I've had a couple of two-win days lately, including two in an hour and a half of playing last night. Feels good for an old man like myself. I'm sure some of you pros are disappointed with anything but a win.
degreedy
AG
anyone going to be playing season 4 tonight?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.