Fitbit Ionic vs Versa

1,024 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sdc177
sdc177
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My Charge 2 is dead and Fitbit is giving me special pricing on these 2 for replacement.

Ionic $161
Versa $149

What do I go with and why?
TTUArmy
I've had the Ionic for almost a year and I love it.
sdc177
AG
TTUArmy said:

I've had the Ionic for almost a year and I love it.
Are you using it with Android or iOS? Any issues with call/text notifications?
Icecream_Ag
S
I've given up on my charge 2 notifying me. Every time I think it's fixed, it stops after 1 notify
sdc177
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

I've given up on my charge 2 notifying me. Every time I think it's fixed, it stops after 1 notify

Same issue here!
Bregxit
AG
I have had the Versa since August. It replaced my Charge 2. It is a POS. I basically use it to tell time now. HR monitor is flaky. It counts steps while I am driving (as in, I woke up, loaded the family in the truck, drove 3 hours to Lockhart and it says I have 6000 steps for the day). It has been so disappointing that I decided I am done with Fitbit once I figure out what I want to replace it with.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Ionic has longer battery and a built in GPS that can track your GPS location without having to be connected to your cell phone.

I have one and Iove it.
bco2003
AG
I've had an Ionic for a year and enjoy it. Battery life is pretty good and I like the customizable watch faces.

I've had really bad issues with Fitbit hardware quality though. I'm on my 3rd Ionic in a year (under warranty). The previous two had battery and instability issues. Prior to the Ionic, I went through 3 Charge HRs.

I don't typically purchase extended warranties, but did for this thing, and fully expect to use it.
bearamedic99
AG
Quick sidebar- I got a fitbit charge 3 for the holidays. It does seem to recognize my pulse going over 120. Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity/accuracy?
sdc177
AG
Splurged on Apple Watch 4. It's worth it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.