Smart Watch Options - Android

378 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Duncan Idaho
ChrisTheClassic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations for a reliable, easy to use, and good smart watch that wont break the bank.

I've been looking at the Samsung Gear 3 Frontier, and it looks like a good option other than having to use the Samsung app store, which is missing most of the good apps it seems.

I dont want to spend a fortune (would like to keep under $200) and I dont necessarily need all the fancy sports options. I would like an accurate HR monitor for light workouts, and normal smart watch operation.

I've been looking into the Ticwatch E or Pro, but those look a little cheap and I would rather have one that looks like an actual watch.

Anyone have any suggestions on something I might not have thought about?

Thanks
Quad Dog
AG
After my Pebble died I looked into different options. Is sounds like we wanted similar things. The main choices I saw were Ticwatch E, Amazefit Bip, and Samsung Gear Sport. Once I start getting paid again for work I was going to buy the Ticwatch E.
Duncan Idaho
I've got a frontier. I think I paid $150 for a refurb. It is ok. I will say that it is worth what I paid but that It is not the killer device I was hoping for. I honestly think I would have been happier with one of the bigger fitbits.

The Samsung pay function where it takes a card swipe is pretty awesome (let's you use Samsung pay on any pos terminal)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.