***Kingdom Hearts 3***

3,254 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BenFiasco14
Marsh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I struggle with who this game was made for. I played the original two kingdom hearts games but nothing in between (and I know there have been a ton). I got this game for the nostalgia factor and Disney.

That being said, I'm not following the plot line at all in this game. I seriously have no idea what is going on with so many different names and backstories (tried to watch parts of the YouTube above). I know the original three characters from the island (and of course, goofy, Donald, mickey and the other Disney characters), but everyone else is just too much. 3-4 characters with a name that start with x? Yeah, that's not confusing. Characters that don't introduce themselves and just open up like we just saw them in a previous game yesterday? OK, but I have no clue who you are.

But, honestly, all that is fine, as long as that is your audience (which really means that you probably had to play all the kingdom hearts and other games, dating back to 2002). And if that's the case, you're at least like 25, right? So, why is the conversation and feel of the game made to seem so childish?

Tl;dr
So the plot line is so complicated, you'd need to be old enough to have played the entire series to understand what is going on; however, the conversations and interactions between the characters seem so G-rated and made for junior high kids. I'm not sure if I'm making sense, it just seems weird and playing to two different audiences without actually satisfying either audience.
BenFiasco14
AG
This looks like it might be a good spot to find some ingredients ....
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
COAg15
AG
What the heck do those little toy statues of Hercules do in the first world... They're everywhere but can't do anything.
BenFiasco14
AG
Finally finished it. Gotta say the last few hours of the game were pretty bad. Tons of cutscenes hardly anyone knows what's going on in, lots of battles against other keyblade wielders who can be annoying as hell to fight. Very disappointed. Also didn't care for San Fransokyo and that was the last place I went in tnr story so it all just dragged out. Glad I can play something else now.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.