SEC Network streaming with Dish Network

574 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JSKolache
aggieforester05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it possible to stream SEC Network with a Dish Account? I'm trying to set up a TV at my parents house to stream football games on Thanksgiving day for the big family get together with a bunch of Aggies. They have Dish on all the other TVs, but not this one. I don't have a the coax connection split in the attic and run to this TV yet (or a receiver) and this is the only time it will likely ever be needed on this TV. So it would be much easier to log into a streaming app. I've logged into the Fox app for the cowboys game, but need to get SEC network somehow without signing up for another service. I do not have any cable replacement streaming service myself either. Is there a way to do this with DISH?
FatZilla
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Is it possible to stream SEC Network with a Dish Account? I'm trying to set up a TV at my parents house to stream football games on Thanksgiving day for the big family get together with a bunch of Aggies. They have Dish on all the other TVs, but not this one. I don't have a the coax connection split in the attic and run to this TV yet (or a receiver) and this is the only time it will likely ever be needed on this TV. So it would be much easier to log into a streaming app. I've logged into the Fox app for the cowboys game, but need to get SEC network somehow without signing up for another service. I do not have any cable replacement streaming service myself either. Is there a way to do this with DISH?

If they have the channel and a hopper or sling top box then yes. Its what i use.
Wildmen03
AG
If you have SEC Network as part of your subscription package you can watch it on most streaming devices through the WatchESPN app.
aggieforester05
AG
Thanks I didn't think of sling and didn't realize that sec network was available through watch ESPN. My father will be relieved to keep a dish box off of this TV so that it will remain Dr. Phil free.
JSKolache
AG
WatchESPN streams are often better quality than my providers stream (DTVNow.) Solid option. Run it through a streaming stick or screenmirror via Chromecast, etc
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.