Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

444 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KidDoc
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ran across this on Steam last night. It's an old school, top down RPG integrated with an evolved Gwent card system for battles.

I'm about 30 minutes past the opening tutorial and I love it. If you are a fan of the Witcher universe and Gwent (which I loved) it's a must buy. The Gwent system in this game is more challenging and standard soldier cards have more abilities.

Highly recommend.
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

Ran across this on Steam last night. It's an old school, top down RPG integrated with an evolved Gwent card system for battles.

I'm about 30 minutes past the opening tutorial and I love it. If you are a fan of the Witcher universe and Gwent (which I loved) it's a must buy. The Gwent system in this game is more challenging and standard soldier cards have more abilities.

Highly recommend.
Thanks I was wondering how it was! I have it on my wishlist waiting for a sale because I'm cheap and have too many games in the backlog already.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.