70" Vizio 4k HDR10 LED-LCD for $729 @ Costco

888 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by agdoc2001
FatZilla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.costco.com/Vizio-70%22-Class-(69.5%22-Diag.)-4K-Ultra-HD-LED-LCD-TV.product.100427491.html

Deal just went live, grabbed one to replace my living room set that went out. Add to cart and it will show $729. All in all, $844 with everything including a 5 year warranty.
agdoc2001
AG
Dell has it for $750 with a $200 gift card.

The E series is a big step down from the M series.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FatZilla
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Dell has it for $750 with a $200 gift card.

The E series is a big step down from the M series.

Those dell gift cards kinda suck to use and expire quickly. You also lose the second year warranty for free. To me, the dell deal is not any good unless you have something to spend the gift card on.
agdoc2001
AG
FatZilla said:

Those dell gift cards kinda suck to use and expire quickly. You also lose the second year warranty for free. To me, the dell deal is not any good unless you have something to spend the gift card on.
I would even say that, universally, gift cards are not any good unless you have something to spend them on.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.