Fallout 76 Xbox

2,209 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BQwolf05
Xiuh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So did anyone get this? I have it downloaded and didnt realize it was multiplayer only lol. What I get for not reading up about it haha. Add me to join up.

Gamertag - Xiuhcoatyl
maverick2076
I played for about an hour last night. I'm liking it. It has a bit of a different feel to it. It seems...lonely, without NPCs all over the place.
aggieforester05
AG
Xiuh said:

So did anyone get this? I have it downloaded and didnt realize it was multiplayer only lol. What I get for not reading up about it haha. Add me to join up.

Gamertag - Xiuhcoatyl
**** I didn't realize that either and I bought the One X bundle last week with RDR2 and Fallout 76. I have no interest in multiplayer. There should be at least some sort of single player campaign.
Madmarttigan
AG
The general consensus seems to be to avoid this game, crappy storyline with no npcs, possibly massive security and hack issues on PC.
Formerly tv1113
Average Joe
AG
If someone doesn't want their copy, then I might be interested in it.
maroonbleeder
AG
I personally really like it, but I am a big fallout fan. The map is massive. I played the beta and picked up the full copy last night & I have never teamed up with anyone. You can absolutely play it as a lone wanderer if you want. I would be interested in playing in a team with Texagers, but I won't go out of my way to join up with randoms.

It is true that there are no NPC's. They fill that void with notes and holo tapes so you have to listen/read those to piece together the story on the factions and why they are all dead.

Xbox: Texag03
maverick2076
I'm definitely enjoying it. It feels like it is unfolding more slowly than FO:4, and that you have to put in a lot more work to build a good character and camp. I like the lonely feel of the game without NPCs. It seems fitting for a world so soon after the Great War.
Tomdoss92
AG
ugh. 51gb day one "patch" ignoring retail disk.

now today 48GB required patch.
aggieforester05
AG
Tomdoss92 said:

That's ridiculous with the crappy data caps we have now. My gaming PC windows install bit the dust at the beginning of the month and I had to redownload a bunch of crap. Now I have to wait until next month to download Fallout so I don't get hit with exorbitant overage charges.
Tomdoss92
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Tomdoss92 said:

That's ridiculous with the crappy data caps we have now. My gaming PC windows install bit the dust at the beginning of the month and I had to redownload a bunch of crap. Now I have to wait until next month to download Fallout so I don't get hit with exorbitant overage charges.
i don't have a data cap but uverse fiber isn't here yet. i'm stuck with 50 d/l and it takes forever. add in server delays and nothing kills a game like ok i can finally play... tomorrow.
Xiuh
The patch was pretty ridiculous but I have been enjoying the game otherwise. Just nice to get lost in a massive world. I havent teamed with anyone yet though I did accidentally get wanted status by shooting a random turret in an event. In any case, been running without power armor as I have no easy way to get the fusion cores as of yet. Did find a couple of places that spawn the armor though, so collecting pieces for later. Still grinding
fire09
AG
As a player of all previous fallout titles and most of the elder scrolls series, this game is a slap in the face to the original concept and success of this series. Bethesda should be ashamed of themselves for veering so far off course. ESO garbage reskin for post-apocolypse. Fortunately I was able to get a refund on the title after giving the beta a fair shake.
Madmarttigan
AG
ESO wasn't too bad, terrible for pvp, but PvE was entertaining for a while. I just don't know what 76 has to offer at all.
Formerly tv1113
Xiuh
Still playing, had restarted when they fixed the weight glitch lol. Melee char is fun compared to how I normally play. Anyone still going or thinking about getting this?
maverick2076
Still playing. Just hit level 35. Got my ass handed to me at the golf course.
Xiuh
Yeah the golf club has been leveling central especially with the nukes. I'm around 71 now, send an invite if you see me on and I'll help out
maverick2076
Just finished the Mistress of Mystery questline. Great story, and I loved the Silver Shroud tie in.
BQwolf05
AG
I play for a couple hours on weekends add me if you like Jayson05.
BQwolf05
AG
Anyone playing lately?
Xiuh
Been playing anthem a bit more. But once they release the new dlc/area update, I'll be playing more. If you see me on, send an invite or message. Be nice to run a crew
BQwolf05
AG
Ok I will add you.

I normally play a couple hours on weekends afternoons when kids are down for naps.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.