Worst person you ever died to?

1,773 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CrottyKid
FIDO95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watched this Sypherpk "Noob Commentary". After seeing the name of the winner, got me thinking who the worst (most creative name) gamer you have lost to?

Personally can't stand getting killed by anyone with 3 "6's" in their gamer tag. But most creative tag was "Ass4sinKillz"... and it is not "Assassin kills" as I first thought.

Secondly, who has ever been on Texags and had a reaction like the dude around 12:20?

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Madmarttigan
AG
I can't remember names or anything and this isn't dying persay but I remember being a naive 7th grader on Diablo 2 and getting my account scammed one time by falling for some trick to get my login and then later with the sorc telekinesis trick.

Never again
Formerly tv1113
flakrat
AG
It wasn't death, but damn close. It was the 90's and modems were rocking 56Kbps if you were lucky.

One Summer break It was late and I decided to search for some, uh, huh huh, lady pics. I found one and eventually got tired of waiting for it to finish loading. I turned off the computer.

Little did I know, said site was party of a Moldova phone company scam that basically opened a long distance call from your modem to Moldova.

Luckily I shut the computer off, otherwise the $300 phone bill might have been worse.

My dad about kicked my arse when we both finally figured out what happened.
TexasAg2002
I used to play Cosmic Rift from Sony Online, and I was beaten often by a guy named Xesttub and another named Famous Anus.

I myself was flamed for playing as Kip Kinkle. They could have been trolling, but I apologized anyway, and changed the name.

Good times.
Houag98
AG
Yourmomsgyno was the funniest I remember from COD
Philip J Fry
AG
Anyone who I kill instantly has me on their list :-/
Synopsis
OneManSwarm
PooDoo
AG
Used to come across OneManClan on Socom. Thought that was a cool name for a great player.

OldArmyAggie94
AG
Every 8 year old that killed me on Fortnite
CrottyKid
AG
My 5yo trap killed me in playground once.
zip04
AG
Vernada
AG
Glass Joe
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
Countfuc*ula.
Prime0882
AG
Mid9012. It's generally been through incompetence when he collides with me mid-jump or pushes me off ledges.
CrottyKid
AG
Got killed by a guy dressed as Ryan Tannehill yesterday. Does that count?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.