***Official COD: Black Ops 4 Thread***

3,356 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AGSPORTSFAN07
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PS4 has been glitchy AF last few days.
WES2006AG
AG
Just won my first Blackout. This game mode is so much fun.
elen2009
Played ~150 games of solo Blackout. Still haven't won one yet. I've made it to the final circle a handful of times, but honestly don't feel like I have much chance to finish it out.

It's a lot of fun either way. Would like to win one though.

What weapons are y'all playing with? Do you aim for headshots or just spray the body?
Cappo
AG
elen2009 said:

Played ~150 games of solo Blackout. Still haven't won one yet. I've made it to the final circle a handful of times, but honestly don't feel like I have much chance to finish it out.

It's a lot of fun either way. Would like to win one though.

What weapons are y'all playing with? Do you aim for headshots or just spray the body?
Gotta try to hit the head. AK/MOG/snipers are really good right now IMO - close range MOG is insane if you can tool it up

Keep plugging away and you'll get that W
elen2009
I know that exactly zero of you care, but I won my first game of Blackout tonight.

934 games (all solo)
1 win

Killed 2nd and 3rd place with the Swordfish.

Game is fun. So I kept playing despite the lack of wins. Probably gonna stop now though. Already have 100+ hours into this.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Before Anthem came out I was working on getting diamond gold on everything. I only had the melee and handguns left. I haven't gone back.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.