Questions on Selling a couple iPhones

749 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tailgate88
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I recently upgraded two iPhones with AT&T.

1) My son's 7 was in pretty bad shape, cracked screen, it freaked out and rebooted etc. So we paid the $125 deductible to have Assurion (AT&T's insurance provider) a refurbished one, but I went ahead and got him an 8. So I have a iPhone 7 still in the box in "like new" (refurbished by them) condition. It came with a brand new SIM card, should I include that with the sale or would that be some sort of security issue, e.g. is it tied to my account somehow?

2) I'm selling my old 6S as well. I got it unlocked by AT&T, so should I leave my SIM card in it when I sell? I did reset it to factory defaults and delete all my personal data. It's does have one spot on it where it was dropped and shows a little damage but it works fine.

I was just going to put these on eBay unless there is a better place to sell them.

TIA
PooDoo
AG
Don't include the sims
Agof88
AG
Yes, remove the SIMs. How much are you looking for them?
agdoc2001
AG
I've had good luck buying and selling phones on Swappa. There are too many iphones listed on ebay and lots of scams, so you're individual listing may get lost amongst all the junk.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
What are you selling them for? I'm needing one for my son maybe... AT&T.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...grateful for grace.....
Otto Braun 6/6/12-12/26/13
--cure pediatric cancer--
Tailgate88
AG
AGGODDESS said:

What are you selling them for? I'm needing one for my son maybe... AT&T.
agdoc2001, Thanks for the heads up on Swappa. That looks like a much better site than eBay for this.

AGGoddess, here is the specs on the two phones I have with suggest pricing.

https://swappa.com/esn/shared/U4S3A4S3
https://swappa.com/esn/shared/F1C7S3F9

They are both unlocked.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Emailed you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...grateful for grace.....
Otto Braun 6/6/12-12/26/13
--cure pediatric cancer--
Tailgate88
AG
Well, Goddess is buying the 6 and the 7 is on Swappa! We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the help all!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.