Xbox One S

1,135 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BroncStomper06
Pro Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I won one in a raffle, is it worth keeping as a 4K blu Ray player? I don't play games much anymore and my kid already has games for the Wii U and Switch.

They aren't that expensive so I don't feel like trying to sell it would be worth the hassle so I wanted to get thoughts from the nerdery.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
If you reconsider selling and are close to BCS I might be in the market.

Other than that i would keep it as a media player, maybe.
tamusc
AG
It's a fantastic 4K UHD Bluray player. Otherwise not really worth selling or trading in unless you want $100 trade in credit of $80 cash from Gamestop. Might be worth selling to someone on here that wouldn't be as much of a hassle.
Wildmen03
AG
tamusc said:

It's a fantastic 4K UHD Bluray player. Otherwise not really worth selling or trading in unless you want $100 trade in credit of $80 cash from Gamestop. Might be worth selling to someone on here that wouldn't be as much of a hassle.
$250 if you trade it towards a One X
Enviroag02
AG
It's not only a great Blu-ray player but it doubles as a Plex player, Kodi, Pandora, and I play my security camera streams through it....I have the One X
tamusc
AG
Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

Oh nice, that's what I did when the One X was released, but didn't realize they still had they deal going.
Wildmen03
AG
tamusc said:

Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

Oh nice, that's what I did when the One X was released, but didn't realize they still had they deal going.
It just kicked back off this month, good until the 28th or something like that.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

I'm trying to find the deal online right now. Do you have a link for this?
Wildmen03
AG
Bobby Jimbo said:

Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

https://www.gamestop.com/trade

And scroll down to find all of the deals right now.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Wildmen03 said:

Bobby Jimbo said:

Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

Wildmen03 said:

tamusc said:

https://www.gamestop.com/trade

And scroll down to find all of the deals right now.

Hell yeah! Thanks man!
BroncStomper06
AG
I would be interested in it if you would consider selling. I am in the BCS area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.