Any Adobe InDesign Experts here?

522 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by fig96
Aggiefan#1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need some lessons and a bit of help with a first project or two if you are good at it. Obviously very happy to pay. College Station preferred but could meet in Houston/The Woodlands too.

TeamViewer screen share would work too

Brent - 281-361-2730
aggieforester05
AG
I watched some youtube tutorials and built some restaurant menus pretty easily after that. If you're used to adobe products like photoshop it helps, but it is very different in a lot of ways. I definitely would not just try to figure it out, because that would be incredibly frustrating. NOT an expert, but a casual user!
Aggiefan#1
AG
Yeah, I can tell I am so close but there is just a couple things I can't figure out. Anyone out there that wants to make some cash let me know.
ABKitch
AG
I can help but you'd have to come to Denver.

Can you post the question here and maybe myself or someone else could help you out?
Dallas82
Go post a flyer in Langford. Specifically Langford C where the visualization folks are. They all take classes in In-Design there so they all know how to use it. Best chances of finding a tutor.
fig96
AG
Professional designer here, don't have time to do anything in depth but happy to answer questions. Drop me a PM.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.