Free Coca-Cola FIFA reward for XBox 1 or PS4

1,104 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dan87
Raptor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't own either console. First come, first serve!

Quote:

You have won a Coca-Cola Digital Game Pack, which is a code that can be used to unlock a FIFA Ultimate Team Coca-Cola prize pack in the EA SPORTS FIFA 18 game for the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console Exact contents of each FIFA Ultimate Team Coca-Cola prize pack may vary and are determined by Sponsor and Electronic Arts Inc. in their sole discretion.

You will have your choice of console, while supplies last. If one type runs out, no choice will be provided.

Please visit https://hwld.co/HDwHwq to claim your prize.

This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

jr15aggie
AG
Like a **** I got the code thinking it was for the game... but you have to own the game. So here's the code and instructions. First come first serve. All thanks to Raptor:

6WRF3-GG29V-Y9WYD-KTXXG-Q39TZ

1. Turn on your Xbox One console (Full instructions for redeeming either by web or on your console are also available on http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes)

2. Make sure you are logged into the Microsoft account on which you want to redeem the code. 3. From the "Home" screen, scroll right to "Store".

4. Under "Games", select "Use a code".

5. Select "Or enter the 25-character code".

6. Enter the 25-character kit code shown above. Make sure to enter the letters and numbers only (you do not need to type dashes or spaces).

7. Select "Confirm". Once your code is redeemed, you'll receive a confirmation message.

8. Launch EA SPORTS FIFA 18 and advance to FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM ("FUT").

9. You can locate your kit in the "My Packs" section of the in game store. Store Tab > Browse Packs > My Packs

10. Select the pack to open it and you will advance to the New Items Screen. Follow the button callouts to manage your new items. Enjoy!

dan87
AG
Thanks yall!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.