Please Recommend A Good Racing Wheel for PS4

659 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ExPLK
PaulSimonsGhost
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've tried for years to play racing games on console with a controller and failed repeatedly.

I just do not have the fine tune thumb motor skills.

I want to buy a racing wheel set-up in the hopes I can FINALLY play career mode in Project Cars II or Grand Turismo Sport.

Can anyone recommend a quality racing wheel under $150?

If not, are there any brands y'all might advise against?

Thanks
Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.

Steve McQueen
tamusc
AG
At $150, you're in between the big price points. At the low end, I'd recommend looking at the Thrustmaster T80 at $80, which is apparently a solid wheel with meh pedals that has quirks with its mounting mechanism. Above the $150 mark, you have both the Thrustmaster T150 and the Logitech G29 which are both around $200. There's also a T150 Pro at around $240, which is the same wheel, but comes with much nicer pedals.
ExPLK
AG
I chose between thrustmast 150 and Logitech g29. I went with Logitech and added the shifter. Pretty nice stuff but I still need something to hold it all together. Using a TV tray as make shift setup and it loses some of the luster. G29 is solid if you can splurge for additional $50. Best of luck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.