*****Anthem*****

7,172 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tamusc
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tamusc said:

His answer is a resounding yes.
Riiiiiiiiiiicccccckkkkkkkk Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkis here
dcaggie04
AG
Without even watching, I bet this video is a little over 10 minutes long and has a 3 minute introduction before he even starts talking about the game.
TheBruceWayne
The storm is a glass cannon from what they say
FightinTexasAg15
AG
You can pre-load the live demo now. It'll open up Friday
TheBruceWayne
Can someone make an Anthem ps4 thread
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Can someone make an Anthem ps4 thread
Probably smart. Your last attempt to start up a video game thread sank faster than the Titanic.
TheBruceWayne
Which is why I'm not making one.
TheBruceWayne
You playing the vip demo?
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

I'll try out the free demo. Don't you have to pre-order to get the VIP?
dcaggie04
AG
If you have EA access then you can get into the VIP demo. Also, if someone you know has the VIP access, they can send you a friend code so you can get into the VIP demo.
TheBruceWayne
JRC0811 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

I'll try out the free demo. Don't you have to pre-order to get the VIP?

Sax put $5 down for pre-order at GameStop and they give you a code on the receipt. Basically yes Pre-order for vip but I'm pretty sure we are getting vip friend codes, so if or when I get an extra code I'll message you.
GoneForGood
FightinTexasAg15 said:

According to bioware:

Quote:

There will be cosmetics that you can only earn and cannot buy
Quote:

You will also be earning "in-game" Coin, which you can use to purchase cosmetics
Quote:

If we sell it for a 'premium' currency (real money) you will have another way to obtain it by playing the game. There are no 'premium only'.

This gives me hope. Hopefully EA is learning that microtransactions are NOT the way to go
tamusc
AG
Pretty solid overview of the four javelins.

tamusc
AG
TheFeelOfCotton383 said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

According to bioware:

Quote:

There will be cosmetics that you can only earn and cannot buy
Quote:

You will also be earning "in-game" Coin, which you can use to purchase cosmetics
Quote:

If we sell it for a 'premium' currency (real money) you will have another way to obtain it by playing the game. There are no 'premium only'.

This gives me hope. Hopefully EA is learning that microtransactions are NOT the way to go
I have to give credit where credit is (apparently so far) due. I had significant concerns about Anthem due to EA's recent history, but they really do seem determined to change their public perception as well as actually SHOW those changes within Anthem itself. We'll see how it ultimately ends up, but it seems like they've being doing almost everything right leading up to this launch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.