Detroit: Become Human

1,740 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Geralt of Rivia
agproducer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone played this demo yet?

I just completed it for the first time, and it was slick. I'm ready for the main game.

It felt like a futuristic Heavy Rain.

agproducer
AG
Bump

Is anyone playing this? I think it looks great. The gameplay and dialogue are a little clunky, but I love the interactive movie aspect of it.
Saxsoon
AG
Played Beyond 2 Souls last week and while I liked it, it is making Detroit look like a masterpiece. Much better writing and dialogue choices. Not really getting where people say it is bad.
agproducer
AG
Saxsoon said:

Played Beyond 2 Souls last week and while I liked it, it is making Detroit look like a masterpiece. Much better writing and dialogue choices. Not really getting where people say it is bad.

Oh, I'm not saying I'm not enjoying it. I loved Heavy Rain. I haven't played Beyond Two Souls. So far, one of the highlights in Detroit so far is Clancy Brown's character. I also like the investigations.

The game looks beautiful and I really don't see where all the hate comes from.

I think the creator of the game has succeeded. The game in some parts actually has made me feel something, and that's not something you get playing many games.

I find myself pacing my game play because I'm really enjoying the story and I don't want to rush to finish it.
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
Heavy Rain was the *****

Only played it once through because I liked the ending I got.
Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.

Steve McQueen
Vade281
AG
Loved the hell out of this game. Beat it in the same weekend it came out!
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Discovery77
AG
Heavy Rain was fantastic. Beyond 2 Souls was pretty goof as well. Looking forward to Detroit.
cr0wbar
AG
Very fun - I have a guilty pleasure for David Cage games.

If you enjoyed Heavy Rain - you'll love this. I won't post any spoilers yet
Saxsoon
AG
agproducer said:

Saxsoon said:

Oh, I'm not saying I'm not enjoying it. I loved Heavy Rain. I haven't played Beyond Two Souls. So far, one of the highlights in Detroit so far is Clancy Brown's character. I also like the investigations.

The game looks beautiful and I really don't see where all the hate comes from.

I think the creator of the game has succeeded. The game in some parts actually has made me feel something, and that's not something you get playing many games.

I find myself pacing my game play because I'm really enjoying the story and I don't want to rush to finish it.

Clancy Brown was far and away the best character in the game.

And he had the best shower scene in a Cage game
Simplebay
AG
Played this, was a bit heartbroken at my ending well one of them

Good game
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm on my third play through. I really like the multiple arcs that there are for all of the characters
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.