An ISS astronaut tweeted at my kid!

1,008 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PLUM LOCO
Teacher_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I Like Mike
AG
Good bull!
-----------------------

aezmvp
aggieforester05
AG
Cool,

For those interested in space and flight, I highly recommend Scott Kelly's audiobook about his year on the ISS. Very interesting career and life and a great book. I just finished it a couple of weeks ago. A lot of time is spent on his flying career as an F14 carrier pilot, Navy test pilot, and shuttle pilot. Spacewalks as well
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Pretty awesome.

I taught the current ISS commander how to fly.
Teacher_Ag
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Cool,

For those interested in space and flight, I highly recommend Scott Kelly's audiobook about his year on the ISS. Very interesting career and life and a great book. I just finished it a couple of weeks ago. A lot of time is spent on his flying career as an F14 carrier pilot, Navy test pilot, and shuttle pilot. Spacewalks as well
Sounds awesome...I'll check it out this summer! Thanks for the recommendation.
Teacher_Ag
AG
Aggie1944s Kid said:

Pretty awesome.

Whoa...please elaborate!
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Teacher_Ag said:

Aggie1944s Kid said:

Pretty awesome.

Whoa...please elaborate!

Was instructing in Spring back in the 90's. Drew Feustel came to the airport wanting to learn how to fly. Wanted to be an astronaut. Best student I ever had. He got his certificates and became an astronaut. We became good friends. He brought dad and I out to his first launch in 2009 which was awesome to be able to experience it with dad.
PLUM LOCO
AG
I would request info and photos from NASA back in the heyday of space travel. It was always a great feeling to get a package with color photos and other items from them.

I hope your daughter stays involved.

Good Luck!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.