NFL on Fox on PS Vue

680 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dodger02
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am in the process of completely cutting the chord (again). With PS Vue I can get all the channels I want, however, if I can't get Fox for live sporting events like Dallas Cowboys, MLB Playoffs/WS, how do you guys watch these events? For some reason, my antenna doesn't pick up Fox. Does the Fox Now app allow you to watch live tv, and if so, do they accept your PS Vue login?

I'm in B/CS if that matters.
Fenrir
What kind of antenna do you have? The antennas in College Station are spread out so if you have a directional antenna you may only be picking up some stations.
Dawnguard
AG
check out youtube tv

Seems that whoever is making their decisions is prioritizing sports and sports channels.
Average Joe
AG
For live sports you can get the Fox sports app that will show sporting events.
aTm2004
AG
Is Fox not part of the channel lineup in B/CS? We get all of the locals in Houston. Also, your PSVue login does work for the FoxSports app, which would carry sporting events on Fox broadcast channels.
AgsWin2011
AG
aTm2004 said:

Is Fox not part of the channel lineup in B/CS? We get all of the locals in Houston. Also, your PSVue login does work for the FoxSports app, which would carry sporting events on Fox broadcast channels.
Does this go for NFL as well?
aTm2004
AG
It may for TV, won't work on a mobile.
dodger02
AG
I don't remember that it worked for football this past season. I watched all my games OTA.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.