T-Mobile offering 50% off rate plan for Military Families

1,473 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bobcat-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty awesome deal for any Active Duty Military, Retired Veterans, National Guard, Reserves, or Gold Star

Single line for $55
Two lines for $80
3 to 6 lines are $10 each
7 to 8 lines are $20
*With auto pay (add $5/line with no auto pay)

This plan is unlimited talk, text, and data and taxes and fees are included and of course you get a free Netflix account if you have 2 lines or more. Compared to ATT and Verizon's 15% off for military members, this is an amazing deal. Starts on 4/22 for current or new T-Mobile customers. Just though I would share it with you guys!
Bobcat-Ag
This is great! I have shared!
AggieDruggist89
AG
That's pretty awesome.

And t-Mobile International Plan is exceptional. You don't have to do anything and you have coverage. Free text, cell service, and free calls to US numbers.

I have a 6GB plan for my family, 6 lines and unlimited call/text for $160 per month. This is no longer offered.

The beauty of this is that most of the video streaming services through T-Mobile doesn't use data as long as you keep it at 480p or below.

Typically I use about 20GB per month on youtube streaming etc. But it only registers 3 to 5GB of use per month.
zip04
AG
I will likely change now. We have 5 lines (own all phones outright) with AT&T and pay about $190/month.
saltydog13
AG
Is that with unlimited?
ktownag08
AG
Just switched to them in December, but damn this makes them an even greater deal.

Haven't had call issues except in a few very rural areas even my Verizon work phone didn't work.
zip04
AG
saltydog13 said:

Is that with unlimited?
Yes, but without financing any phones.
Pman17
AG
Oh wow! I may consider. Just have to pay off the X.

The reason I switched to Cingular from T-Mobile in the past was because of spotty service like in East Texas. Is it still that way?
Bobcat-Ag
Pman17 said:

Oh wow! I may consider. Just have to pay off the X.

The reason I switched to Cingular from T-Mobile in the past was because of spotty service like in East Texas. Is it still that way?
Check it out for yourself. Looks pretty good to me.

https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/coverage-map?icid=WMM_TMNG_Q317NETWOR_U93HOR6MPAX9955
UmustBKidding
maybe something like this
https://opensignal.com/networks/usa/t-mobile-coverage
would be slightly less biased

zip04
AG
Just made the switch from AT&T. So far it seems much faster and better coverage in my area.
Justin2010
AG
It's come a VERY long way in East Texas over the last few years. That said, it's still spotty in areas where it shouldn't be.

79 between buffalo and Palestine is 2g or no coverage. 21 between Madisonville and Crockett has almost no coverage.

59 though from Houston to nacogdoches is good though.

Outside of Tyler can be hit or miss.
Teddy Perkins
AG
I think it's time to look into switching. Any promos for non-military? I've been with AT&T/Cingular for over 20 years and my bill is $112 with unlimited data, talk, text, insurance, and owning my phone outright. Looks like TMobile will be cheaper even with a monthly fee for a new phone.
How many lines do you have?
Teddy Perkins
AG
Just one.
Bobcat-Ag
That seems very expressive for one line. Most unlimited plans are around $70-$80.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.