Spectrum Choice - Local Channels + 10 Your Choice - $22/mo

992 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by evan_aggie
evan_aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone try this out yet?

I know it is all streaming via their App. My Samsung TV has support for it, but I haven't signed up yet. I was thinking about giving it a go for $22/mo + taxes. I don't know what the total cost would be. I had PSVue for a while and realized I only watch 2-3 channels on it and was a bit much for $45 (on top of Hulu, Netflix).

aggielax48
AG
I hadn't heard of this. A quick search shows there's another $3 fee making it actually $25/mo. You have to have Spectrum internet service and can't access from outside the home (although I think you can use your login in the individual channel apps). No DVR. Some channels are only 30 fps. For me a big one is no SEC network, no ESPNU. The premium channel add ons are fairly cheap.

Good idea, not for me (even if I had Spectrum).
hot dog
AG
agracer
AG
Only works on Roku and certain Samsung TVs and your tablets and phones. I believe XBoxOne as well. No support for FireTV or Apple TV.
Bird Poo
AG
Just get youtube tv and you don't have to rent a DVR. Also have SEC/ESPN and 70 other channels for $40/month.
evan_aggie
AG
That's about the same as PSVue. Even the 50-70 channels is overkill and ends up being wasted. I found myself scrolling through the PSVue lineup and only interested in ever watching 5 channels.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.