Texas Aggie smartwatch faces

6,624 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgPediRPh
BringtheHate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I finally broke down and got a smartwatch and I wasn't finding many Aggie options in downloadable watch faces... so I got on the Facer app and made some.

I made them for me, if anyone wants to use them, here is the link:
https://www.facer.io/user/bK7L3UrpwR

*I got a Samsung Gear S3, there are more design options for the android watches than the Apple watches but I threw a few Aggie backgrounds on some Apple watch options.
You can't hate some of the sips some of the time, you have to hate all the sips all of the time.
kapon
AG
Sweet!
I looked on the NCAA area & couldn't find any Aggie faces.
GIG 'EM!
02CobraC
AG
Do all three images appear full size on the Apple Watch? I only get the the state full size.
kapon
AG
ah!
sorry. didn't read your entire post.
don't know how to delete.
GIG 'EM!
Angelo80
AG
Thanks

Look great!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BringtheHate
AG
02CobraC said:

Do all three images appear full size on the Apple Watch? I only get the the state full size.

They look right to me on the Facer site, when I went back in to the editor, the images were not full size. I resized/positioned again and saved. It looks like all 3 are correct now. Please try again and let me know if they still don't come out right. I don't have an apple watch to test on so I'm just going by what I can see on their website.

Thanks!
You can't hate some of the sips some of the time, you have to hate all the sips all of the time.
txam92
AG
I have an Android 2.0 based watch. I'm not sure how I get this on my watch. I've created a Facer account and even downloaded the phone app, but not sure how to get it going from there. Any guidance?
BringtheHate
AG
txam92 said:

I have an Android 2.0 based watch. I'm not sure how I get this on my watch. I've created a Facer account and even downloaded the phone app, but not sure how to get it going from there. Any guidance?
There is a facer companion app that loads on the watch. When I installed the Facer Phone app, it prompted me to install the companion app on the watch the first time I ran it.

I'd uninstall/reinstall the phone app and see it it prompts for the companion install.
kapon
AG
I had to register with facer.
After, the icon turned green & it moved to watch.
GIG 'EM!
txam92
AG
Thanks for the help guys. I guess it didn't install the companion app the first time.
AgsMyDude
AG
Awesome work. Looks great on my Huawei sport 2

PLUM LOCO
AG
Can you add step counts to the faces?
BringtheHate
AG
PLUM LOCO said:

For Android yes, Apple won't let me.

The barnwood has it now, I'll try to add to the others sometime this weekend.
AGnNoCo
AG
Added the barnwood to my Fossil. It looks great!
PLUM LOCO
AG
BringtheHate said:

PLUM LOCO said:

Thank You!
BringtheHate
AG
PLUM LOCO said:

BringtheHate said:

PLUM LOCO said:

Thank You!

Done.
BringtheHate
AG
I made an Aggie Ring watch face. I can't decide if I like it.

Let me know what y'all think.

https://www.facer.io/user/bK7L3UrpwR

taxpreparer
AG
I have never wanted a smart watch.

Until this thread!

Good work!
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
BringtheHate
AG
PLUM LOCO said:

Added steps to the baseball face now too.
02CobraC
AG
So which is the watch that you can add all those faces to cause apparently it's not the Apple Watch.
BringtheHate
AG
02CobraC said:

So which is the watch that you can add all those faces to cause apparently it's not the Apple Watch.

Basically all it will let me do on the Apple Watch is add a background. I was loading the backgrounds for my android watch so I dropped some on the apple watch, but that's all the tools will let me do.

I don't have an Apple watch so I honestly didn't mess with it that much. It might be something you can do if you are a "premium" designer.
AgPediRPh
AG
taxpreparer said:

I have never wanted a smart watch.

Until this thread!

Good work!
My thoughts exactly; those look amazing! OP, if you want to spread the watch faces, post this on the A&M Football board. Lots of traffic there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.