Nba2k18

1,017 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Strategy
Xiuh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So reading about all the shenanigans about battlefront and EA, 2k has a ton of micro transactions in this damn game. They lowered how much you earn then proceeded to raise the cost of every single item. The shooting has become very clunky and even at pro one of my characters has the defense tight as hell on him. Just makes the game unenjoyable and sometimes unplayable. Probably the last 2k NBA game I get unless they fix a lot of this crap.
Punked Shank
AG
Your title made me miss the 2k sports series with Sega. I'm probably the minority but I enjoyed 2k sports over EA and Madden and NBA games.

Not sure how many hours I plugged away on these three games.

WGann3
AG

Bobby Jimbo
AG
Apparently NBA Live 18 has a pretty good single player mode where microtransactions really don't play a part in the game. One big complaint I heard is that you can't edit rosters though.
PooDoo
AG
You can edit rosters.... You have to play the game to build up your player. Even if you paid cash for VC you can only boost your guy up to about 85ovr. You have to put in a lot of game time to get higher.
Ronnie Mund
OP blows dudes.
Xiuh
Well apparently the shoe deal glitch had another glitch that raised the defense to past hall of fame levels as other people are reporting it on twitter. I have my small forward at 86 but it has been a rough as hell playing to get up to that level. My power forward has been that much more better at 68.
Strategy
AG
Basketball is a **** sport.

No more defense. Players travel and out athlete to the rim. Night and day from what it once was.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.