Star Wars Battlefront 2

23,122 Views | 255 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by exitone
exitone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't been impressed with SWBF2, but for some reason stuck with it but about three weeks I logged in to play, realized it wasn't fun anymore and turned it off. Haven't turned it on since. There just isn't much there, and it's made any worse since they have t added anything new. The one map I like is the cloning facility.
I put back in SWBF1 this weekend and realized how much fun I had with Cargo. I think I will stick with that.
double aught
AG
texsn95 said:

FYI, the XB1 SWBF2 digital is on sale for $9 for the next 6 days with Gold. I wasn't about to still pay $60 but at this price heck yeah.
I finally finished the campaign today, and it was a lot of fun. I thought it was really well done (and long), and the story was enjoyable. Easily worth nine bucks.
mazag08
AG
Been playing this game again lately. It's gotten better, and I heard that now BF5 is out a bunch of game engineers are switching back over to focus on new content. Apparently a conquest mode is coming in February which will make the game 10x better. As it is, there's no game mode that doesn't require a rush concept.
Pman17
AG
Did the Geonosis map come out?
WES2006AG
AG
So now we have 2 new maps more than a year after release? EA has ruined the franchise for me.
MGS
It's now free with EA Access.
mazag08
AG
WES2006AG said:

So now we have 2 new maps more than a year after release? EA has ruined the franchise for me.
The article I referred to in my last post said that content would be more regular now that BF5 is out. I hope theyre right.
exitone
AG
Pman17 said:

Did the Geonosis map come out?

Yes, Geonosis came out, as did General Grievous and Obi-Wan. I have played it a few times. Everyone seems to be pretty happy with the new map, but I wasnt that impressed. I kind of switched back to cargo, so its probably me just not liking big maps.

I think Geonosis is their biggest map yet, and its pretty hectic. If you want to play in a big orange blur of fury, then this map is for you.
Desert Power
AG
My brothers and I have been playing this lately and have really been enjoying it. I like that they updated the supremacy game mode to include the sequel trilogy characters. There is enough variety in game modes that it still is really fun and easy to switch it up if we get bored in one type of game mode.

Anyone else still playing this at all?
exitone
AG
I play on and off. If I do, I usually just play co-op. A few weeks ago, I was playing the co-op modes for the Empire for the original trilogy quite a bit. I like to play as Bossk since I suck and that seems to be one of the only heroes I can play well.

I still play Cargo on SWBF I quite a bit. Over this past holiday weekend I decided to try and go get a few of the achievements and hutt contracts I never cared about getting originally. I was able to get a few, but its not as easy since not all game modes are active (and I have a bug where three of my hutt contracts cant complete).
Desert Power
AG
Ah it would be nice to join up with others, but my bros and I are playstation
exitone
AG
ONE-TWO-- said:

Ah it would be nice to join up with others, but my bros and I are playstation
My brother migrated over from the Xbox to the PS about two years ago. I have tried to get him to come back, but no such luck. I think the fact that they had the Batman Arkham game on PS and not XBox was a big factor. Hopefully someday all this will be cross platform (excluding pc).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.