How to download movies to a tablet

630 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FatZilla
johnrth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As the title states I need to download some movies for my daughter on a tablet for her to watch on some upcoming road trips. I'm not very technologically advanced so the easier the better. Where are some good places to find movies to download? and How do I do it?
ABKitch
AG
Do you have Netflix? They allow you to download movies now, so that's one option.

Otherwise we usually just download "rentals" from Google Play or the Apple store.
Frozen Concoction
Amazon prime also has downloadable content.
tamusc
AG
What kind of tablet?
aTm2004
AG
Frozen Concoction said:

Amazon prime also has downloadable content.

This. If you're a Prime member, you can download shows and movies for offline use. Also, most Disney DVDs have a digital copy with it, which you can choose to have it give you funds in Amazon to buy the digital movie, which you can download. That's what we do for our kids.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Are you talking about actual file conversion? Handbreak?
FatZilla
AG
Install netflix or amazon prime app or google play/apple store. All of them have movies you can download easily. If you wanting to know how to download movies from other sources, then I would recommend buying the MX Player app for your device and then you can watch the movies you transfer over to the tablet from your PC. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.