** South Park- Phone Destroyer **

1,506 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KidDoc
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Downloaded this today and I'm enjoying it so far. Basically a Clash of Clans type game with a story mode that has longer "maps" and PVP that plays much like Clash with the south park silliness.

Not sure I'll play long as most phone games bore me really quickly but just tossing it out there as one to check out.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jamaggie06
AG
Is it a typical freemium game? Like the ones they made fun of a few seasons ago? (The Canadian devil! Greatness!). I assume they wouldnt do that after having mocked freemium games but then again, money talks.
KidDoc
AG
jamaggie06 said:

Is it a typical freemium game? Like the ones they made fun of a few seasons ago? (The Canadian devil! Greatness!). I assume they wouldnt do that after having mocked freemium games but then again, money talks.
It has in app purchases but I haven't found any play time limitations or anything like that just card packs for cash. But I'm just starting and may hit the freemium wall sometime.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MW03
AG
Hooked on it already. I haven't spent a dollar, but I probably will at some point just to encourage what they are doing. I'll usually throw a $3 as a tip to the occasional game when I get some good play out of it, and this is one of those that looks pretty promising.
KidDoc
AG
MW03 said:

Hooked on it already. I haven't spent a dollar, but I probably will at some point just to encourage what they are doing. I'll usually throw a $3 as a tip to the occasional game when I get some good play out of it, and this is one of those that looks pretty promising.
Same here, enjoying it. PVP is pretty challenging but I"m just starting to get a feel for different decks and how the little dudes path and pick targets.

Working on a science deck.
Big_Russ
AG
jamaggie06 said:

There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the game similar to that at the beginning of the show. It says that since there are in - app purchases that will be charged to your account this game should not be played by anyone.
jamaggie06
AG
It would be even better if the money went to a Canadian charity!
AcctAg11
AG
Just started playing this the other day and am hooked. Been taking my time through the PvE part of the game probably more than I should. Have been playing the first 5 difficulties for each level to get more loot.

I had some gold to spare, so I created a team for anyone to join: "Texas Aggies".

I think teams allow you to donate cards to other team members, perhaps giving the one who donated gold or XP. Not sure yet, as I haven't found much info on it and havent donated anything yet.
MW03
AG
Go to the store (PVP or Cartman) and get Gizmo Ike. Put him in the game early, and then just keep splitting him. Ridiculous.
KidDoc
AG
MW03 said:

Go to the store (PVP or Cartman) and get Gizmo Ike. Put him in the game early, and then just keep splitting him. Ridiculous.
Yeah I saw him but didn't have the 750 pvp tickets yet. Seems great.I really like the Tron Stan with his freeze chargeup.
Drake aTm
AG
Game is addicting. Gizmo Ike is definitely op
KidDoc
AG
Gizmo Ike can be pretty crazy. I had about 15 of them at the end of a story mission.

It takes a bit to get up to level 3. Ah well good time waster.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.