Part 107 Drone test

886 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by fire09
Absolute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have done a prep course, probably a little bit of a waste of money in hindsight, and I guess I am ready to take the test. The course just reorganizes the sample questions and chapters published in other places. In my searching around, I have only really found the same set of sample questions. Anyone aware of other sources to find sample questions? Kind of feel like I should study a bit more, despite doing fine on the quiz with the course.

Any other suggestions of guidence from people who have already taken this test?
Cadet05
AG
Please keep us updated on the test difficulty. I am considering taking as well for steep and high roof inspections.
Absolute
AG
Passed and I'm all official

Test was a typical licensing type test. Some ambiguous type questions. Fair amount of focus on chart/map reading. Lots of questions that I don't really think will ever apply to actual usage, for me at least. Wish it would have been easier to find more real study material.

As I said previously, I would advise against spending for the course anywhere. I believe you can get the study materials free from the FAA.
fire09
AG
Faa publishes all their materials for free including pilot training as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.