Bluetooth headphones recommendations? (Below $300; around the ear)

1,521 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BackwardsInBoots
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thoughts on these Bose Soundlink?

https://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-around-ear-wireless-headphones/dp/B0117RGG8E

I already purchased, but a friend of mine seems to think I could do better for that price point, so now I'm trying to decide if it's worth cancelling and getting something else.

Was also considering these Sennheiser 4.40, which are a considerably cheaper, but some reviews mention the ear holes are too small.

Any other recommendations? My dealbreakers are I need BT connectivity and prefer around the ear.
PooDoo
AG
Had several but the best I've had are the Powerbeats I got free when I bought my iPhone.
Premium
AG
Just have to say I got these last September and they are amazing. I love that it blocks out most of the noise around and puts our some amazing sound.

I went so the Apple Store and tried all of the top ones side by side. All of them I could hear the store noise except these. And the sound was better than the Beats in my opinion.

Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E3SNO1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_EKzAzbQPTJS5E
Guitarsoup
AG
I have wired Sennheisers for at the desk and Mark Clayton's Livv bluetooth headphones for being out and about.
permabull
AG
BQ92
AG
I have two pair of Bose headphones. I have the over the ear noise canceling. They are comfortable but wired. I wish the noise canceling feature was about 10% better.

I also have a Bluetooth pair that is on ear. It's not quite as comfortable but not uncomfortable. Love the wireless features but I have a hell of time pairing it to my Dell and Apple laptops.

I'm not sure either were worth the premium paid over other options.
Phat32
AG
Love my QC35's
PTXaggie08
AG
I bought these from the Best Buy vending machine in Love Field. Impulse buy and they are amazing.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
I love my Sony H.ear On Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones. They are a lot less expensive than the Bose ones with equivalent features, and I have them in kind of a maroon-ish color, which gets extra points with me over boring silver or black. I've used them on planes, trains, and ferries, and the noise cancellation and battery life have been solid. The audio quality also seems good to me, although I don't know that I am necessarily what one would consider an audiophile.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.