Injustice 2

1,105 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Line Ate Member
Line Ate Member
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone playing on Xbox? Want to start a guild to get some more gear and what not.
wangus12
AG
I'll pick it up soon. I'm God awful at fighting games thoigh
Xiuh
Got some money back from a price match guarantee so I'll probably end up picking this up. The first one was interesting enough to want to see an updated story.
Xiuh
Picked this up after all. Just add me and let me know you're from here.

Xbox tag - Xiuhcoatyl
Line Ate Member
AG
I will add you when I get home or this weekend. Btw...if you are looking to level up characters quickly while practicing, do a versus match. You get a "perfect" fight which means added experience for you and your character of choice. About 900-1000+ per fight, depending on gear.
BaytownAg13
AG
I'm looking to join a guild to get some better loot and just try out the game mode, but I've had terrible luck with anyone accepting me. My profile is level 35+ and I get on most days. Anyone on here have any openings?
Line Ate Member
AG
I am on...when I get back I will add both of y'all. The guild I am is not active, but I can do all the stuff I need to do on it. A way to get your characters up as well as your profile is to battle a "friend" by playing versus as yourself. You get almost 1k experience per battle
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.