COD WWII

4,874 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MW03
snizzler22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally.
joemeister
AG
The last good Call of Duty game was United Offensive. If multiplayer isn't faction based I doubt I'll even consider buying it. I'm guessing it's going to be another load out MP game where everyone is running around with a suppressed 1911, mp44 with ACOG(ish) sites and kill streak that calls in 75 dogs that eat everyone alive.
agfan2013
AG
joemeister74 said:

The last good Call of Duty game was United Offensive.

Damn, and I thought I was old school.....Cod2 was a ton of fun and still "faction based"

Quote:

If multiplayer isn't faction based I doubt I'll even consider buying it.

It won't be. 1000% sure. Well except for the objective based allies vs axis game mode they announced. Pretty sure regular tdm will be like it always is, can take any weapon/gadget.
byfLuger41
AG
The last CoD I really enjoyed was World at War so it's been what, 9 or so years?

I just pre-ordered CoD: WW2 because I'm a huge WW2 nerd. The pro edition was only $10 down and came with a free hat. Pretty sure it also guarantees me access to the beta.

Heard a rumor that PS4 will get the beta before XB1. Anyone heard the same?

Until then I'll be on BF1 like always.

HossAg
AG
joemeister74 said:

The last good Call of Duty game was United Offensive. If multiplayer isn't faction based I doubt I'll even consider buying it. I'm guessing it's going to be another load out MP game where everyone is running around with a suppressed 1911, mp44 with ACOG(ish) sites and kill streak that calls in 75 dogs that eat everyone alive.

AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Can we just call it what it really is?

Call of Duty: NOT TITANFALL!!!
AgMarauder04
AG
Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, can I haz a WWII COD in the Pacific?
FL_Ag1998
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, can I haz a WWII COD in the Pacific?

Uhhhhhhh....you mean like World at War?
MW03
AG
agfan2013 said:

Sucks for those of us who backed battalion 1944 on kickstarter, this is gonna hurt them bad.

If it's decent and doesn't have jet packs, I just might buy my first new CoD game since MW3....
Just got a note that Battalion 1944 is shipping in May, so we'll get several months ahead of COD's launch in November.
AgMarauder04
AG
Is it on PS4?
AgMarauder04
AG
That one's just multiplayer, right?
MW03
AG
PS4/XBox/PC based on the email I got. Not sure if it's just multiplayer or not, but it wouldn't surprise me since it's kickstarter.
FL_Ag1998
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

Is it on PS4?

I wish.
agfan2013
AG
Quote:

Just got a note that Battalion 1944 is shipping in May, so we'll get several months ahead of COD's launch in November.

That's just for the closed alpha access, if you look at the email they are sending the codes out for the alpha which opens on may 26th. The full game isn't coming out for awhile, possibly not even this year...
Gig em G
AG
joemeister74 said:

The last good Call of Duty game was United Offensive.

+1. I ****ing loved COD:UO...probably one of my favorite games of all time. Base assault was my jam.

I couldn't get into any of the modern warfare games.
MW03
AG
Quote:

The ONLY rewards that are being sent on the 24th May are the Closed Alpha keys and forum tags. Keys for Battalion 1944's other Pre-Release stages (e.g. Closed Beta and Early Access) will be sent out at a date that is closer to the launch of that specific stage.
Dang it. Oh well.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.