PS4 500 gb for sale BCS $200

985 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KidDoc
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
(Sorry if this is the wrong forum or not allowed)

I have a lightly used PS4 + controller and connections for sale since I upgraded to a PS4 pro. It is working perfectly no issues at all. Black unit, no games with it. Asking $200 locally in BCS if possible but I can ship it out if someone really wants it.

Let me know if interested on this thread or PM.

Oh and if $200 is a crazy price let me know. It seems like $200-250 is the going rate from my ebay/craigslist searching.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
If you're willing to come down to $150 and ship to NY, I am interested.
AgsWin2011
AG
Do you notice any difference in gameplay? If so do you have a 4K tv? I thought about upgrading but found it obsolete since I'm still rocking the 1080p and dont plan on upgrading anytime soon.
KidDoc
AG
Heismenberg said:

Do you notice any difference in gameplay? If so do you have a 4K tv? I thought about upgrading but found it obsolete since I'm still rocking the 1080p and dont plan on upgrading anytime soon.
I bought an LG OLED 60" (or 65 I can't recall) back in football season for $2700 so it seemed silly to not upgrade the PS4 to PS4 pro for a net of ~$150 depending on how much I can sell the current PS4 and that includes 500 gigs more storage.

I have mainly been playing ME:A and Helldivers thus far and I don't notice much difference as far as FPS or stutter but I never played ME:A on the old unit. ME:A is not even in native 4k on PS4 pro but it is in a higher resolution and in HDR. According to:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PS4_Pro_Game_Upgrades_and_Differences

It is in 3200x1800

Checkerboard

Whatever that means. I can tell a difference with HDR. It pops up as a notification when it switches to HDR on loading and you can actually see the color depth flick on as it finishes the loading screen.

Helldivers is listed as
Checkerboard, 60fps, HDR

and it does look good but it is kind of a minor title without the super graphics that ME:A is supposed to have.

Brian Earl: I'll let ya know if no other offers.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
spieg12
AG
Heismenberg said:

I switched from a PS4 to a pro and from a 1080 to a 4K HDR. The difference is quite noticeable. Horizon Zero Dawn runs with HDR and the colors are amazing.

The two games I played that were common with old ps4 and old tv and the new were Warframe and Destiny. Warframe looks better but runs about the same. Destiny looks better and runs much smoother.

Sorry for the thread derail but figured I'd add my .02
KidDoc
AG
Sold to an Aggie student sorry Bryan earl!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.