The Elder Scrolls: Legends

2,243 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AcctAg11
srob2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another card game, just released this month out of beta. Started playing last week and really like it. Seems pretty balanced so far.

Game Website: https://legends.bethesda.net/

User id?
What are you playing class wise?

my user ID is captdyck
playing mostly monk and mage (heavy tokens I guess)

Deck Website: https://www.legends-decks.com/

INFORMATION:

*50-70 card decks
*Max 3x of one card per deck
*Classes are made up of a combination of the five basic attributes: Strength, Intelligence, Willpower, Agility, Endurance.
*Picking your avatar in game actually affects the awards you get!
*For PC, iPAD (released March 23rd), Android Tablets (April release), Mac OS (May Release), Mobile Phones (Summer release)
*F2P

CLASS COMBINATIONS:
Strength+Intelligence = Battlemage
Strength+Agility = Archer
Strength+Willpower = Crusader
Strength+Endurance = Warrior
Intelligence+Agility = Assassin
Intelligence+Willpower = Mage
Intelligence+Endurance = Sorcerer
Willpower+Agility = Monk
Willpower+Endurance = Spellsword
Endurance+Agility = Scout

You can also do decks from one attribute only.

Ongoing:
List of IDs:
captdyck
nolank85
boboguitar
Line Ate Member
AG
This game has been pretty fun. I am just about to start Act 2. I bought the 10 packs. I think I will have two legendaries when I open them all up. It is kind of hard to see what is an awesome card or not at the moment.

What race are you playing? My name is nolank85
srob2004
AG
i have mostly been playing monk and spellsword. I will add you
Line Ate Member
AG
I have been enjoying spellsword as well. Anything that I can combine with my endurance cards have been fun.
boboguitar
AG
boboguitar is mine
Line Ate Member
AG
I am missing a bunch of cards still. The acts have been fun to do though. I am guessing getting through those really fill out your collections?
AcctAg11
AG
Pretty fun so far. Started playing this past weekend and made it through the story plus played through my first Solo Arena. Beat all the characters the first time, except the boss whom I lost 3 straight to. I just needed to survive the bosses last turn, twice, to win. I'll take 8 wins, though.

The game seems a lot more interesting than Hearthstone, in my opinion. I probably won't play very frequently until they get it out in Android, though.
redline248
AG
Is this a pc game, or mobile as well?
srob2004
AG
On PC now. iPAD version came out last week. (i cannot verify as I'm not an i-Person). Android tablet comes out in April. Mac OS in May and mobile phones in early summer.
Line Ate Member
AG
I had one of the most awesome comebacks I have ever had in a game. I was down 39-5. I had a spider lair out and a few 1/1s from my lair and the drain vampire guy from the endurance deck. No taunts at all. Because of that drain guy, I waddled my way back to a 14-15 lead and defeated him with 24 health to spare.

The biggest difference between this game and hearthstone is that any deck can beat any deck on any given play. I know I haven't touched much ranked so I haven't seen the troll decks like the rogue deck in hearthstone, but legends has been a fun game.

Has anyone gotten the da k brotherhood yet?
AcctAg11
AG
Line Ate Member said:

I had one of the most awesome comebacks I have ever had in a game. I was down 39-5. I had a spider lair out and a few 1/1s from my lair and the drain vampire guy from the endurance deck. No taunts at all. Because of that drain guy, I waddled my way back to a 14-15 lead and defeated him with 24 health to spare.

The biggest difference between this game and hearthstone is that any deck can beat any deck on any given play. I know I haven't touched much ranked so I haven't seen the troll decks like the rogue deck in hearthstone, but legends has been a fun game.

Has anyone gotten the da k brotherhood yet?

Bought Dark Brotherhood last weekend. It's at least as long as the main story and at least twice as challenging. I found myself having to craft a lot of special decks to beat battles on just the normal mode.

I am less than a third of the way through it right now. You get to choose your route through each area, so you can always move on to a different challenge if another is giving you trouble, which is nice. Pretty fun so far and seems to be worth the money for the content. I don't have enough experience to judge whether the cards are good or not, but I have seen some interesting ones so far.
srob2004
AG
I got it too and I'm impressed with their overall content. Very well done and thought out. I would agree... this is the first time for single player (i've got all the Hearthstone ones) that I've had to craft specific decks to beat bosses. I'm into the 5th act. IMO well worth the cost of the cards+content. I really like this game, i hope it just gets to android ASAP and gets a following.
Line Ate Member
AG
I think it will take off. It feels more balanced. indonthink the 2nd player has a huge advantage in the game though
I Like Mike
AG
So I've started getting owned. Any tips on deck building? Mine is struggling....
srob2004
AG
getting owned in single player or versus?
I Like Mike
AG
Single player using reconstructed decks
Line Ate Member
AG
I have had a lot of success recently using an all agility deck. I had a quest and it just kind of stuck. It is pretty face damage dependent, but if you get lucky and have a few drain cards and utilize your lethal cards, it is pretty fun.

I by no means say take it into ranked play, but it has been a fun deck to play with.
srob2004
AG
You can check out the TES Legends deck site, but I have found the most success with Monk and Spellsword. With some additions from the new single player, I think scout has some more options and I've been playing some of that too. Which single player battle are you having issue with?
I Like Mike
AG
Well I went in last night and tweaked a spellsword token deck and made it all the way to the final single player battle against Naarifin. He keeps blasting me.
srob2004
AG
Finally made it through the new campaign... really worth the money, cards are strong too.

I made a necromancer/re-summon type deck that is killer control. Weak early on but just has dominated after you get a slay minion out or a necro type minion out. It's a Spellsword deck.

Also playing with a heavy aggro BM that i'm like 10-1 with or so. I am missing a few cards to make each deck really killer, but not too bad. Went 6-3 in that crazy Arena this week. (couldn't get the "final boss" to get my 7th win... so close)
AcctAg11
AG
This game was recently released for mobile. Large download, but plays pretty well on my Galaxy S6.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.