MSoffice dictionary oddity

693 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dr. Horrible
Dr. Horrible
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I've checked and my default dictionary on Office for my work laptop is set to US English. However whenever I try to use the word behavior, it tells me it is incorrect and suggests the U.K. Version of behaviour. It doesn't seem to do this for any other US/UK spelling variants. Anyone have some suggestions on what I can check?
Bregxit
AG
Dr. Horrible said:

So I've checked and my default dictionary on Office for my work laptop is set to US English. However whenever I try to use the word behavior, it tells me it is incorrect and suggests the U.K. Version of behaviour. It doesn't seem to do this for any other US/UK spelling variants. Anyone have some suggestions on what I can check?
Your privilege!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen! Please don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses. /bow

For real though, I got nothing.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Edit your MS Office dictionary
Dr. Horrible
ABATTBQ11 said:

Edit your MS Office dictionary
Any tips on doing that? The only stuff I've found is to edit my custom dictionary.
Flogi
Uninstall and then reinstall. Its a bug in the first iteration of installation.
Dr. Horrible
Thanks... Probably too much work given the lockdown on being a work computer. About time to upgrade to O365, so maybe I'll just be doing that sooner...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.