Politics & War free browser game

2,576 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Top Banana
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anybody played this? I was attracted to it because of it's live trading - there are markets for 10+ products that you can buy and sell with other live players. It only takes a couple of minutes each day to manage your nation from your phone but I would advise setting your nation up on a PC for ease of use. The game does require a higher level of activity every few months when war breaks out among the various alliances.

Quote:

Politics & War is a free to play browser based persistent mmo game where you create your own nation and rule it. Forced to make gruelling political decisions you are truly in charge in Politics & War. Play together with friends and strangers, pit your armies against each other and wage war, or work together cooperatively for mutual prosperity. In Politics & War you call the shots.

Politics & War is not your run-of-the-mill nation simulation game. Its dynamic mechanics and scenarios are always forcing you to think about each decision carefully before making the final call.

https://politicsandwar.com/register/ref=AkAk

Use that link and I'll give you half of the in-game cash that I get for the referral but I won't know who you are until you apply to Roz Wei or just message me in game.

Apply to my alliance (Roz Wei) and we'll help get you to 5 cities quickly with free grants.

* Important note: Choose pirate as your war policy when you create your city as it gives you 40% more loot when you raid.

And if referral links aren't allowed on here I'll edit it out.
PJYoung
AG
If you sign up message me (AkAk) in game and I'll be glad to help you out.

I would love to see an A&M alliance on there eventually take over.

Ah, join an alliance for protection. This is essential. Don't try to do this on your own as you will get raided to death. Apply to Roz Wei and I'll add you on if you can't find somebody else that suits your tastes.
woodometer
AG
PJ, I created a nation tonight and am wondering if there is an A&M Alliance as you were talking about or if you just meant it would be cool to have one. I looked at the alliance you were in and didnt see any A&M reference.
PJYoung
AG
There is not but we can create one and my alliance can protect it until it grows and gets strong enough to protect itself.

I think it would be smart to apply to roz wei first and use their resources to learn the game tho.

Once we get your feet wet we can create an A&M themed alliance.

Any suggestions on name are welcome.
AgShaun00
AG
i created one and will try it.
PJYoung
AG
AgShaun00 said:

i created one and will try it.

Alright I added you into Roz Wei. I'll message you in game.
AgShaun00
AG
what are some of the first things that need to be done
PJYoung
AG
5 of you have signed up but only one has applied to Roz Wei. I don't know who you are in game unless you apply to my alliance.

I'll message you and help you out when you do. You are free to leave at any time to another alliance but I would suggest waiting to create a new alliance until you learn the game a bit. New alliances pop up and flame out all of the time because people are a bit impatient and get crushed by raiders.
PJYoung
AG
AgShaun00 said:

what are some of the first things that need to be done

Go through the objectives first. That's like the 7th or 8th link down on the top left.

Once you've done that let me know and I'll help you out. Our alliance will give you $500,000 when you get on discord and that will be enough to buy a second city.

You are protected from raiders for the first 15 days - your beige color indicates that. You won't be raided, no matter how small, if you're in a decent alliance and log in every couple of days.

EDIT: and I messaged you in game as well

powerbelly
AG
I'm in. Looks like it could be fun.
Señor Chang
AG
Just joined and applied to your alliance
PJYoung
AG
Seor Chang said:

Just joined and applied to your alliance

Alright i'm adding you now
woodometer
AG
I'm in. Applied to the alliance. Boomur Raggat of Laotia. Woodometer on Discord.
PJYoung
AG
When you declare a war (start raiding) your color will auto switch from beige to gray. That will bring your taxes down to 0. Leave it on gray for now as our taxes are very high for our rebuilding efforts.

Join discord (instructions are in my messages to you in game) and I'll give you $500,000 for your third city.
PJYoung
AG
And Dag is the first one to get the $500,000 for joining discord. He has also begun raiding.
AgShaun00
AG
i joined discord, but don't know what to do with it.
PJYoung
AG
Alright I'll add you into our alliance room. Sending the $500,000 now - just accept the trade for 1 food.
PJYoung
AG
By the way, in this game you want to build shallow - as in you want to expand your cities if you can before stacking infrastructure really high.

In wartime infra is destroyed but those cities cannot be taken away.

When you have money to add a city do it.
PJYoung
AG
And when you raid do a little research on your potential opponents - look at their war activity and see if they're giving up loot when they're being attacked. It's a wasted effort if they don't have any money or resources to give you.
AgShaun00
AG
4/5 are wasted for me. Can i get out of it?
PJYoung
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Since they're inactive just mow thru them as fast as you can. Live and learn.
PJYoung
AG
PJYoung said:

AgShaun00 said:

Since they're inactive just mow thru them as fast as you can. Live and learn.

If they are active you can offer a truce to end it.
Top Banana
AG
It's pretty good way to spend a few minutes everyday. You people should check it out. Pjyoung has a good group going to join.

If anyone wants to check it out, the intro with objectives teaches you most of what you need to know.

Use this or pjyoung's referral code:
https://politicsandwar.com/register/ref=Andes

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.