Starting to stream video games on twitch tomorrow

1,325 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by KyleA11
KyleA11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy ags. My name is Kyle. Some of you know me on blizzard as wheels. So I'm gonna be streaming tomorrow morning at 9 am cst on twitch.tv/wheelroute. My first game will be pit people. A little about me, I was born with cerebral palsy so I tend to lean towards turn based games and games I can play one handed. I hope anyone out there stops by.
Wildmen03
AG
Bump, I don't watch streamers but best of luck to you.
KyleA11
AG
Thanks. It went ok, I've got to increase my mic volume a little but the game play was good
Artorias
AG
Howdy Kyle!

I watch a fair amount of Twitch. I will be sure to give you a follow and tune in when I can.

What days/hours do you plan on streaming?

VonDownByTheRiver
Make sure to talk more, and even consider a webcam. Twitch is all about the streamer, not just the game. I skipped through your video in about 10 spots and only heard you talking once.
Artorias
AG
VonDownByTheRiver said:

Make sure to talk more, and even consider a webcam. Twitch is all about the streamer, not just the game. I skipped through your video in about 10 spots and only heard you talking once.
+1 to this. Most of the streamers I watch on a regular basis, I stopped by their channel for the game but then stayed for the streamer and the entertainment/interaction they provide in their streams.

KyleA11
AG
Thanks for taking the time to watch!! I appreciate alll the input. I'll def add my webcam and try to talk more. I need to turn my mic up possibly too. I'm shooting for most Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-11 am. Only time I have by myself since I'm disabled and share a 1 bedroom with the gf. Looking to stream Saturday as well.
KyleA11
AG
Gonna try round 2 tonight of streaming. I will be playing Atlas Reactor. It just went free to play. It's a turn based moba. Feel free to message me in chat if you want to play
Madmarttigan
AG
Is your bro exaltius or someone else on bnet? Think I've either played LoL or something with you guys a bit.

Also I don't really use my Amazon prime free twitch subscription if I subscribe to you does that help at all? Although I'm not sure if you need a certain amount of followers before you get access to subscriptions?
KyleA11
AG
my bro is gexa. i just started this week, you have to be partnered to gets subs
Madmarttigan
AG
Yeah I got too many people from Texags on my friends list but definitely remember gexa as well lol.
AtlAg05
AG
Sorry I missed the last bit of your stream, got a phone call that I had to take. Keep at it.

One suggestion that I've noticed watching a streamer in YouTube gaming, is being involved in other streamer's streams. Often times if you are involved they will let their viewers know about other streamers and could help spread the word.
KyleA11
AG
its all good glad you stopped by =].
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.