Nintendo Switch - Buying or not?

47,079 Views | 471 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Pman17
millertyme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
QBCade said:

Anyone played ARMS? Ordered it for my family to play and curious as to the response.
I ordered it. Should be at the house today. I do have a question. Do you have to use both joy cons for this game, ie, will I need another joycon for 2 people to play?
millertyme
AG
millertyme said:

QBCade said:

Anyone played ARMS? Ordered it for my family to play and curious as to the response.
I ordered it. Should be at the house today. I do have a question. Do you have to use both joy cons for this game, ie, will I need another joycon for 2 people to play?
Played it last night. Very fun game! And I answered my own question: one player uses both joycons for ARMS.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Best Buy currently offering $10 reward certificate for Super Mario Odyssey preorders. (On top of any Gamers Club discounts.)

Just preordered mine.
FtBendTxAg
AG
So I purchased a switch on a whim when BestBuy miraculously had one left . I geeked out over this because I have not played games since Nintendo/snes/64 were out (never got into modern platforms) and I've realized my gaming days are behind me and I think I am going to sell it and this is very disappointing to me because I really wanted to pick up Zelda/Mario/metroid, etc all over again.

Is this a premature reaction due to the limited amount of games and the Lack of an online platform/streaming? Or am I just old

Anyway, what sort of depreciation will I be looking at if I try to sell it along with the 2 steering wheels for MK, a game case, screen protector, Zelda, Mario Kart 8 and Streetfighter Ultra. It also has a transferable Geek Squad protection/replacement plan on every thing. It has been played for a total of maybe 3 hours so far at the most and only in console mode, never hand held.

I am not out of my return policy yet, but as they are not getting any more of these until September, I'd rather sell it to somebody that wants one, than return it to them as they do not resell them, they send them back upon return to a 3rd party marketplace.

Any insight or interest?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
You bought three games and only played three hours total?
Madmarttigan
AG
I don't know that I would ever waste money on another nintendo product, but damn even I would play mariokart for quite a bit.
Cloud
tv1113 said:

I don't know that I would ever waste money on another nintendo product

Why?
titanmaster_race
I think you're a little crazy for not wanting to keep yours, but to each his own.

I live near Fort Bend and would gladly buy yours from you.
Pman17
AG
Online App out

https://appsto.re/us/DCAMjb.i

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.znca&hl=en

millertyme
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

So I purchased a switch on a whim when BestBuy miraculously had one left . I geeked out over this because I have not played games since Nintendo/snes/64 were out (never got into modern platforms) and I've realized my gaming days are behind me and I think I am going to sell it and this is very disappointing to me because I really wanted to pick up Zelda/Mario/metroid, etc all over again.

Is this a premature reaction due to the limited amount of games and the Lack of an online platform/streaming? Or am I just old

Anyway, what sort of depreciation will I be looking at if I try to sell it along with the 2 steering wheels for MK, a game case, screen protector, Zelda, Mario Kart 8 and Streetfighter Ultra. It also has a transferable Geek Squad protection/replacement plan on every thing. It has been played for a total of maybe 3 hours so far at the most and only in console mode, never hand held.

I am not out of my return policy yet, but as they are not getting any more of these until September, I'd rather sell it to somebody that wants one, than return it to them as they do not resell them, they send them back upon return to a 3rd party marketplace.

Any insight or interest?
How much for StreetFighter Ultra?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

I've realized my gaming days are behind me
I was at this point too, but then my travel for work started picking up significantly. You get some funny looks being the guy in a suit in business class that pulls out what is effectively a modern Game Boy, but a 3.5 hour flight screams by when you're immersed in BOTW.
chipotle
blindey said:

FtBendTxAg said:

I've realized my gaming days are behind me
You get some funny looks being the guy in a suit in business class that pulls out what is effectively a modern Game Boy,

Doesn't matter played zelda
Pman17
AG
Anyone getting Splatoon 2?
millertyme
AG
I swore I would not buy Skyrim again. But seeing that handheld sitting there every day waiting to be played.....I will have to pick up Skyrim when it comes out.
Pabby
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

Any insight or interest?

If you live in dallas I'll buy it from you.
QBCade
AG
Pabby said:

FtBendTxAg said:

Any insight or interest?

If you live in dallas I'll buy it from you.

This can't be real. Seriously, MK + Zelda + Street Fighter is alone worth it. Throw in ARMS and it's a slam dunk.
Pman17
AG
Splatfest is today
Pman17
AG
I think Best Buy got a boat load in stock! Been in stock for hours. Some stores do in store pick up

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6y9lgq/nintendo_switch_console_neon_is_up_at_bestbuycom/?st=J786U0LC&sh=583f5149

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.