Buying an XBox - Need Help

945 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by caleblyn
caleblyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, I am going to be purchasing an Xbox 1s for my boys. They have been playing my old GameCube.

Anyhow, help me find the best deal.

I know there is a deal starting in one week at BB where I can get an X1s with Minecraft and an extra controller for 280.
VonDownByTheRiver
You missed the deals by a week. Got the BF1 bundle for $215 at Amazon on Cyber Monday.
caleblyn
Yes, I realize it. I made the decision after receiving an unexpected bonus.

Anyhow, I also plan to get the EA Access. My 8 year old loves football. $30 per year for all games from last year is awesome. He has been playing 2003 college football so playing last years madden will be no prob.

I will also get about 2 or 3 lego games. That is the game level my kids are at right now.
agdoc2001
AG
$250 for the Xbox one Battlefield bundle at Target - comes with a $40 Target gift card. If you have a red card you can take 5% off. Free shipping.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wee_ag
AG
I'm thinking you'll see better sales closer to Christmas.
FatZilla
AG
caleblyn said:

Yes, I realize it. I made the decision after receiving an unexpected bonus.

Anyhow, I also plan to get the EA Access. My 8 year old loves football. $30 per year for all games from last year is awesome. He has been playing 2003 college football so playing last years madden will be no prob.

I will also get about 2 or 3 lego games. That is the game level my kids are at right now.
EA Access on sale for $25 at newegg
https://slickdeals.net/f/9497680-digital-deals-ea-access-12-month-subscription-for-24-99-ac-microsoft-xbox-live-24-month-gold-membership-for-80-00-ac-kohl-s-100-gift-card-for-95-00-ac-newegg-com
caleblyn
Thanks
caleblyn
I just bought it from Newegg. They have a 15% coupon code. Factoring in the no tax made them cheaper.

Bought Xbox One S with Minecraft Bundle, controller, and recharge kit for $335
caleblyn
Just found out that Battlefront is going to EA Access next week.
caleblyn
Wow! Newegg with the shot to the gut!

OneS + 2nd controller + 12 mos Live = $250 (no tax)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.