project fi

7,162 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GarlandAg2012
pnut02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shameless referral... If you use the link below, we both get $20
https://g.co/fi/r/JMD1JK
Quote:

Share your link with your friends. For each friend you refer as a new subscriber, we'll credit you both $20 after they've been active for 30 days. Terms and conditions apply
sts7049
AG
i picked up my pixel on ebay, there were quite a few available.
AliasMan02
AG
sts7049 said:

i picked up my pixel on ebay, there were quite a few available.

Well worth it to wait a bit and buy new, imo.
sts7049
AG
mine is new
AliasMan02
AG
sts7049 said:

mine is new

What did you pay?
sts7049
AG
i think it was 729 for the pixel 128GB
sts7049
AG
just an update. everything has worked flawlessly so far here in Argentina.
AggieVictor10
AG
This is my first month using Fi, I like it so far. Good coverage in the Seattle metro area.
JW
AG
I love it. Highly recommended.
AliasMan02
AG
pnut02 said:

Shameless referral... If you use the link below, we both get $20
https://g.co/fi/r/JMD1JK
Quote:

Share your link with your friends. For each friend you refer as a new subscriber, we'll credit you both $20 after they've been active for 30 days. Terms and conditions apply

Enjoy your $20.

All hooked up tonight. This is fantastic. Can't wait to really see what it can do tomorrow around town.

If anyone wanted to spread the love.

Here's a referral code to get a $20 credit when you join Project Fi! Redeem it at https://g.co/fi/r/9HM5NW
pnut02
AG
Thanks, you too! Got the notification from the Fi app last night and figured it was a successful Texags hookup.
fig96
AG
Bumping this as I accidentally started a new thread (sorry nerds).

I'm debating moving to Fi (from Verizon) if I can talk the wife into giving up her iPhone, may switch to a Pixel myself either way. Curious how folks are feeling about the Pixel after several months of use?
sts7049
AG
so far i like the pixel a lot after a couple months. i do miss the little bit extra battery life i had with my samsung 7 edge, but i can get through a day just fine still.
AliasMan02
AG
fig96 said:

I'm debating moving to Fi (from Verizon) if I can talk the wife into giving up her iPhone, may switch to a Pixel myself either way. Curious how folks are feeling about the Pixel after several months of use?

Love the pixel. Had its learning curve like any new device but it's all been good.
double aught
AG
AliasMan02 said:

fig96 said:

Love the pixel. Had its learning curve like any new device but it's all been good.
What did you learn? Everything seems pretty straightforward to me, but maybe I'm missing something.
AliasMan02
AG
double aught said:

AliasMan02 said:

fig96 said:

What did you learn? Everything seems pretty straightforward to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

It is straight forward. Just little differences from my Samsung. Slightly different keyboard, native texting app, etc. Nothing that's a big deal at all.
sts7049
AG
agreed. that and going from the samsung version of android to the clean pristine newest version had minor differences.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I used your referral code. Hope you don't mind.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.