*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

167,079 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Saxsoon
Beezy2389
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm working towards completing all the grimoire so I need to grind out wins in just about every game type. Was gonna wait until private matches but wouldn't mind doing it earlier
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Same with me. Ill help out in elimination if i can get help with salvage.
Beezy2389
AG
I have 2 rumble wins and need to get to 100... Gonna be a grind.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Im not even going to try for rumble, yesterday I went ghost hunting. I probably should finish that before I step back into crucible.

Although, I laughed, yesterday I went to rift to complete 2 bounties (win 7 matched, had 6, and win 2 games with a score of at least 1500, already had 1).
Joined the game, in progress, when I spawned they slammed the relic, game over. Turns out there was only me and one other guy on our team. In the rewards screen I got an Eysaluna (sp.?) with adecent roll. (Cant remember off top of my head and Ishtar commander isn't working).
titanmaster_race
I have an aggie buddy who has yet to complete the Kingsfall raid. I don't know exactly when he's free, but we are going to pull him through either this weekend or next week. Need 4 willing and able to help us out.
Saxsoon
AG
Go ahead add me - Saxsoon to the list
Beezy2389
AG

NSFW Language
spieg12
AG
Lol
Beezy2389
AG
Back up!
Beezy2389
AG
Light Level already increased. 1st Exotic Engram dropped at 338

Maybe its just my boots? As a Hunter I got Peragine Greeves to drop but a heavy and special engram dropped at 334 and 335 receptively
Beezy2389
AG
So I equipped them but stayed 335 overall
Beezy2389
AG
Just got a trespasser? 334 Exotic Sidearm
Beezy2389
AG
Boots were the only thing dropping above 335
Mr.KyleReed
AG
From twitter other people are getting that sidearm too. Was that from an engram? I won't be on until Monday, going out of town for the weekend.
Beezy2389
AG
yep, got it from a special exotic engram I had sitting in my vault.
kill0509
AG
Apparently i'm just not supposed to play Destiny tonight. Power went out again. Literally had just finished the download long enough to run one patrol on the Cosmodrome. Oh well, the new updates are definitely interesting!
koadie
AG
quote:
I have an aggie buddy who has yet to complete the Kingsfall raid. I don't know exactly when he's free, but we are going to pull him through either this weekend or next week. Need 4 willing and able to help us out.
I'll help out... I have yet to do it with my warlock.
Drake aTm
AG
I still need to download the update. What exactly is in it?
Beezy2389
AG
Big post on the year 2 thread
Drake aTm
AG
Thanks!

I can't believe Weve been playing this long...I wonder if eyeguy, coach Fran, or numbers will ever return.
BreNayPop
AG
So if i buy a ps4, who is gonna help me level my character up? Ive got 3 335s on xbone but only my bro-in-law plays ps4. I want the exclusives...
koadie
AG
quote:
So if i buy a ps4, who is gonna help me level my character up? Ive got 3 335s on xbone but only my bro-in-law plays ps4. I want the exclusives...

I'll totally help you out.. We can pop you into a fireteam of 3 and play those story missions in Taken King and it'll level you up rather quickly.
Pac1698
AG
Same here, I'm down to help!
koadie
AG
Side bar, anyone going to the game tomorrow? I'm going and probably going to hit up the texags tailgate, was going to see if we wanted to do a PS4 destiny meet up at all?
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Side bar, anyone going to the game tomorrow? I'm going and probably going to hit up the texags tailgate, was going to see if we wanted to do a PS4 destiny meet up at all?

You can come to the V-1/D co tailgate. We have a bar and it's right in front of Kyle field in spence park. (Next to the bridge.)

Just say you're with salgambino from destiny
Beezy2389
AG
That's all it takes to get into the VIP section?
kill0509
AG
I have an xbox one copy as well to play with a couple of buddies but my characters are all maxed on the PS4. I rarely get on the xbox one now. You'll find plenty of guys to run stuff with in our PS4 clan. Just ask Beezy how many times he's run the Black Spindle with folks...
kill0509
AG
Boogie05 and I will be at the game, but how do you tailgate for an 11 AM kickoff? Just eat breakfast tacos??
Beezy2389
AG

spieg12
AG
Saw this coming
Bulldog73
AG
It starts about 10 the night before and doesn't end until at least the second quarter.
Drake aTm
AG
get up at 6 and start drinking mimosas and Bloody Mary's.

Someone should host an "aggie guardians" tailgate.

its not an easy job defending against fallen hordes, brigades of cabal, the vex and oryx and the taken. Awareness and appreciation needs to be brought to campus.
Tex117
AG
Umm, you start drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes.

BourbonAg
AG
Just downloaded The Taken King and the expansions. Going to try to get back into this one after a very long hiatus. PSN handle is bourbonag
koadie
AG
quote:
Boogie05 and I will be at the game, but how do you tailgate for an 11 AM kickoff? Just eat breakfast tacos??
I support breakfast tacos for tailgates. Eggs and Chorizo
!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.