VPN iOS solutions

1,362 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Courtesy Flush
BQ92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a recommendation for a VPN service/app for iOS?

I'm using Cloak. It doesn't work near as good as it used to.
Pman17
AG
Betternet
FatZilla
AG
Torguard
They run half off codes a couple times a year, with one of them usually being a lifetime half off (Which i have on my account). They have it all, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS etc. Everything from full VPN to proxy only.
Shaggie 05
AG
I love Cloak, and if you've had issues, it should actually improve, as it's being moved to a much faster, quickly growing network of PoPs.

mjpfeffer98
AG
I'm in Bahrain, and I use Private Internet Access, works great. They allow you to either download an app, or configure the VPN using the built in settings (which I've done). I use it on iOS, Android and my Mac - no problems.

It's not fancy, but it works - I think it's $40 a year.
cohibasymas
AG
We use ProXPN for our comps and phones (one account covers them all). Been very happy. Code FTL gives a discount.
Courtesy Flush
AG
I have been using Hotspot VPN from the Middle East and it sucks. This is my first attempt at using a VPN and I am not happy with it. When the VPN is turned on, I am usually unsuccessful connecting to the internet. Does anybody have any recommendations from recent experience?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.