*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,051 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Beau Holder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The excitement is taken out of it for me because I already have a God roll 335 Covolance's. Zen Moment, Braced Frame & Hidden Hand.
kill0509
AG
You should've jumped in the party last night, we'll gladly be a distraction while you rack head shots and a 3.0+ K/D!!
titanmaster_race
quote:
You should've jumped in the party last night, we'll gladly be a distraction while you rack head shots and a 3.0+ K/D!!

Somebody has to steal kill's kills when I'm not in the party.
kill0509
AG
Pretty sure Boogie would argue over who had the most kills stolen from them last night...
titanmaster_race

redbaron788
AG
titanmaster_race
Last day of IB. I've had some pretty good drops this go around, so I'll be on tonight.
Bulldog73
AG
IB going on through the day Tuesday??
Drake aTm
AG
Ib is over. Anyone want to raid tonight?

I still need to get my characters to 335 before the September update. My warlock is 334. Titan and hunter are at 330-331.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I might, depends on if I'm working late tonight or not. Its been a while since I was on, it'd be fun to run it.
Pac1698
AG
I might be down as well...I'm just missing a 335 shell. What time are you all thinking about starting?
titanmaster_race
quote:
IB going on through the day Tuesday??

****. Thought today was Monday.
Drake aTm
AG
How does 8 central sound?

I also need ghost shells.
Pac1698
AG
That will work for me...hopefully we can get 4 more to join us.
spieg12
AG
I'd be down if we start at 8.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Im not Gunna be able to make it guys, sorry
Boogie05
AG
Just got a chance to look over my Year 2 Moments of Triumph only to find out that I missed a fragment in the raid... anyone up for getting a group together this next week sometime?
redbaron788
AG
I'm down to dust off the old guardians. Iron banner control is apparently back this week too
Beezy2389
AG
I'm in
Bulldog73
AG
I need the same one but can't be on tip Wednesday night.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I dusted off the ol guardian this weekend and ran some strikes. The modifiers they have on regular heroic strikes are pretty good. I also found the closest thing to a god roll hawksaw in my vault, so that was a pleasant surprise. I'll be down for some banner. I need something higher than 330
koadie
AG
HOLY CRAP! Why am I so late to this thread?!?! I've been playing destiny for 7 months and had no idea there was a group on here!!!

Edit: PSN is caholder feel free to add me!

I just did my second round of trials ever, and am still learning kings fall if people are willing to help a fellow ag out.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
welcome. You're in luck, its iron banner week so plenty of people to grind to rank 5 with.
koadie
AG
Especially today.... My wife is out of town so I get to play as much as I want
kill0509
AG
Iron Banner!!
Boogie05
AG
Well... I have a vid from one of my games last night.

EDIT: Figured out the embedding...

Mr.KyleReed
AG
REMINDER:

Today at 10 PT, 12 CT, bungie is having a stream "cosomodrome winter tour" on twitch.

I imagine we'll see the cosomodrome in snow, and not really see any new anything...MAYBE see the hole in the wall from panning around. Not really sure what to expect, but not expecting a lot.

Muffin out

**edit

this is from Reddit

"Exactly two months before the launch of Rise of Iron, we're conducting a scouting mission. We'll suit up in new gear to inspect the Cosmodrome in style. Reports from the frontier indicate that the destination has changed. Winter has blanketed our original footsteps in Old Russia. A new enemy has clawed at the landscape.
You're invited to come along for the ride.
quote:
Cosmodrome Winter Tour
Wednesday, July 20th, 10AM Pacific www.twitch.tv/bungie

By order of the Vanguard, the Plaguelands are still a forbidden zone. We'll stop just short of breaching its border. Yet, there are still mysteries to explore in the surrounding territory - familiar places that have become strange and more dangerous with the passage of time.
During our voyage, you just might spot something shiny that you'll want to add to your inventory. Our Fireteam will include two leaders of the development team that is creating this new adventure. Bungie veterans Shiek Wang and Steve Cotton will be our guides, and they'll tell us all about how they're changing the world you've fought to protect.
We'll also call the next shot. We're vaulting from one interesting moment to the next from now until launch. Don't miss this one."
Beezy2389
AG
Additional pre-order bonus = a gjallahorn-looking sparrow
Mr.KyleReed
AG

Beezy2389
AG
I THINK that the Gjallarwing will be through Eververse and if you preorder you'll get an option black and silver one (really hoping its not paid for with silver)
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I log on and see none of you online -- what is this?!
Mr.KyleReed
AG
work work work, gimmie 4.5 hours and ill be on.
kill0509
AG
Just added you, sorry I didn't see it yesterday. We have a pretty good group of guys that play even though we've definitely dwindled in numbers recently. It'll pick back up once the new DLC comes out in September.
koadie
AG
No worries got your psn invite too. Thanks guys! Look forward to playing with some Ags!
MBAR
AG
Haven't played this in a while but maybe I'll log on for a bit tonight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.